If you are the owner or operator of a cleaning business, then you need to make sure that you have a comprehensive Houston TX cleaning business insurance policy on hand! Texas Insurance is a business that can help you receive the exact policies you need at an affordable price.
We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and as a result, we have the knowledge and the experience necessary to help match you up with the right agency and policy. More than this, we have special access to deals and policies that you won’t have access to on your own.
Seeing as we’ve partnered with over 10 different insurance agencies, surely there is no reason not to choose us. We provide quality services and a variety of options that you will be more than happy with. For years, we have prided ourselves on providing the absolute best in customer service. Without the loyalty of you, our customers, we wouldn’t be the business we are today. Your loyalty is what keeps us going.
Why Texas Insurance?
More than this, we wholeheartedly understand that insurance is not the easiest thing in the world to understand. Many insurance agencies actually make it their job to loop in and confuse customers into buying a policy just so they can make money.
However, you won’t find that here with us. Our job as your insurance agent is to lay all policies out in an easy-to-understand format that even a kid could understand. There are no loops, strings, or gimmicks here with us.
As people who need insurance ourselves, we often found that we were on the hunt for the most affordable policies that didn’t skip out on their overall comprehensiveness. So, if we are on the lookout for this ourselves, wouldn’t it only make sense that we provide the same for you?
We really do care about our customers, and we see you as more than just another dollar sign. We try our best to build a strong relationship with everyone that utilizes our services. This means that we sit down and get to know you and the inner workings of your business.
This way, we can really match you with policies that work for your business alone. Overall, we hope that you can fully trust us and our ability to keep your business protected. If you would like to learn more, give our team a call today at 281-398-1010; or keep reading to learn about all of the ways we can serve you best with Houston TX cleaning business insurance.
What is Houston TX cleaning business insurance?
Cleaning business insurance goes by many names and generally is not just specific to your business. Notably, it is also referred to as general liability coverage, commercial business insurance, and just general liability business insurance. No matter what you call it, the coverage is still the same.
At the core, Houston TX cleaning business insurance is there to help protect your business from liabilities that can be brought against you while working. Accidents can happen in any place at any time.
Therefore, you need to make sure that you are always protected. Having the right policy on hand is a crucial first step in thoroughly keeping your business safe from peril.
If your business becomes victim to a lawsuit as a result of property damage or bodily injury to a customer, you’re in a heap of trouble if you don’t have the policy to help them out. However, there is no need to go without one when we can help.
As a cleaning business, you can operate virtually anywhere. Most cleaning businesses are actually mobile. So if you commonly work offsite, then you are responsible for whatever happens at the business you work at.
Specifically, this policy will help you with the following:
- Any unexpected accidents that leave your business at fault
- Claims and lawsuits brought against your business
- Customer-related injuries
- Damages to any customer property and belongings (i.e., carpet, furniture, or upholstery)
Do I need cleaning insurance?
While you may not think you need Houston TX cleaning business insurance, the truth is you probably do. Ay business is susceptible to accidents no matter what. You may be a lower-risk business, but this does not mean you are entirely risk-free. Usually, as a cleaning business, you operate as one of the following: carpet cleaning, house cleaning, laundry services, office/janitorial cleaning.
While every service is specifically different, everyone still needs the same comprehensive coverage.
- Carpet Cleaning: As a carpet cleaning service, you can easily damage the customer’s carpet and upholstery with chemicals or a spill. As a result, you need a policy on hand that can help you cover the costs of repair or replacement. That is exactly what your cleaning business insurance can provide for you.
- House Cleaning: Visiting a client’s house as a cleaning service provider is even more crucial. Creating damages to their personal property can easily cost you a lot of money. More than this, there is a larger chance that they will hold you liable for damages. So protect yourself with a policy like Houston TX cleaning business insurance!
- Laundry Services: Similar to any other policy, your laundry business has lots of risks too. If you accidentally lose that red sock in the load full of whites, you’re in for a sweet pink treat! Therefore, you need a policy on hand to help you compensate the customer for damages.
- Janitorial Services: Finally, there are janitorial services. These are usually the most common form of liability. After mopping the office floors, if you fail to put a caution sign and someone falls and injures themselves, there is a lawsuit headed your way. We do not want to see this. Therefore, protect yourself today with a comprehensive policy that meets all of your needs.
Contact Texas Insurance!
As your premier service providers, we want to see you thrive as a business. However, we cannot do this if you don’t reach out to our team. Give us a call today at 281-398-1010.
From there, one of our agents, like Mallory, will be eager and ready to help you out. It’s not too late to protect your business with a comprehensive insurance policy like Houston TX cleaning business insurance!
Houston TX Fun Facts:
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest in the world.
- In the late-1830s, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Houston has an underground tunnel system.
- For more information about Houston, TX, visit the city’s website.