If you own a business, then it is your job to make sure you have an insurance policy on hand to protect yourself; give us a call today, and we can match you with an affordable Houston TX commercial insurance agency! Texas Insurance is one of Houston’s leading insurance agencies.
We have been in operation for over 10 years. As a result, we are the most educated about insurance policies, and we know exactly how to meet your needs. With the years of experience we hold, we know exactly what you need to keep yourself protected. More than this, we constantly make changes that improve our customer’s experience.
There is nothing more frustrating than searching the internet for a policy and being bombarded with thousands of search results. More than this, trying to understand the coverage options you’re offered can be confusing without someone to help. Many Houston TX commercial insurance agency don’t actually care about their customers. So, they intentionally try to confuse them with their policy jargon in order to make money.
However, you won’t find that happening here at Texas Insurance. Our customers are our livelihood. We wouldn’t be the company we are today with you. As a result, we make this reflect within the services we provide on a daily basis.
If you want to know what coverage option might work best, we can help! Want to add a policy to your pre-existing plan? We can find the most affordable one! No matter when or how you need us, trust that we are always there to help at a moment’s notice.
You need Insurance!
We find that many companies skip out on investing in an insurance policy because they think they are low-risk. While this may be true, it doesn’t mean you’re risk-free. Even low-risk companies can still succumb to monetary damages that put your business at risk or a lawsuit or bankruptcy. That’s why it’s important to at least have a basic coverage option on hand to use for emergencies.
We are people too. So, we know the struggle that comes with finding an affordable insurance policy. If we’re looking for affordable policies and rates, it would only make sense that we provide the same for our customers. We truly do work hard to provide exactly what you need and want. You’ll notice this upon your first visit.
Every business comes with risks. If you want to avoid them, stick with an insurance plan that meets your needs. If you would like to learn more about our insurance policies, give our team a call today. On the other hand, you can always keep reading to learn more about commercial insurance!
What is commercial insurance?
Commercial insurance is an insurance policy that helps to protect your business from lawsuits and allegations brought on from claims from your employees or other workers. There are many types of businesses out there, so knowing exactly how to keep yours protected is essential.
At the most basic level, commercial insurance keeps you effectively protected from potential risks to your business. More than this is can cover multiple people at the business, unlike personal insurance policies. Furthermore, your policy will come with a higher coverage amount since a business has more at stake than a sole individual would.
Additionally, our agents are specifically trained to handle any questions you might have about policy coverage. Understanding insurance can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. We can cater to your needs and match you with the right agency. With us, you’ll gain access to premium specials and deals. Don’t miss out.
Finally, there are many different types of commercial insurance, and none are the same. You can choose to bundle these policies or purchase them individually as you see fit.
Type of commercial insurance
- Commercial Auto and Equipment: This policy is helpful for any business that utilizes a sole business vehicle for transportation or off-site jobs. If you were to end up in an accident, this policy could cover damages and repairs to the vehicle. More than this, if you utilize equipment, if it breaks, this policy can cover that as well.
- Workers Compensation: There is a thin line when it comes to worker’s compensation policies. Not every state requires that you hold a policy. However, it is our best recommendation that you do. Worker’s compensation will cover medical and legal fees associated with a lawsuit from your employee. Without this, you are responsible for out-of-pocket costs for medical treatment and anything else your employee might need.
- Cyber Liability: Cyber liability is fairly new. But with the ever-increasing presence of the internet, it is important to have. Cyber attacks are on the rise. So, if you work for a company that stores lots of personal clients or employee information, the risk is much higher in an attack. If their information is compromised and you don’t have the policy to protect it, they can sue you. Again, without the policy, you are responsible for all out-of-pocket costs.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): Finally, there is a business owner’s policy that you can invest in. This policy bundles together multiple policies into one so that you don’t have to worry about paying for multiple different policies. The policies that you can bundle will depend on your business and the agency you work with. However, there is usually one or more ways that you can benefit from having this on hand.
Protect your business with Houston TX commercial insurance agency
Overall, it is our job to help protect you from the legal and medical costs associated with a lawsuit. We can best do this by helping you find an affordable policy that meets your needs.
If you would like to speak with one of our brokers, give us a call today at 281-398-1010. From there, we can match you with someone who best meets your needs.
There is no need to go unprotected when you have various avenues to pursue. As a business owner, it is your job to keep your employees protected at all times. So get in touch with us today to learn how you can be fit with a business policy.
With us, you’ll learn why we’re the best Houston TX commercial insurance agency around!
Houston TX Fun Facts:
- Houston is one of the busiest port cities in the nation.
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest in the world.
- In the late-1830s, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Houston has an underground tunnel system.
- For more information about Houston, TX, visit the city’s website.