We’ll show you what it means to work with a superior insurance agency Houston, TX like Texas Insurance Agency. We’re an insurance brokerage with a combined several decades worth of experience helping clients from various fields. No matter what type of business insurance you’re looking for or the industry you’re in, we’ve got all the options for you. Get a free quote today, or contact our team to assess your risks and assets.
What Makes a Superior Insurance Agency Houston, TX?
Texas Insurance Agency is only one of the many Houston-based insurance companies out there. To be exact, we’re an insurance brokerage that partners with various local and major insurance companies to provide our clients with as many options as possible. If you want to compare coverage options, you won’t find anyone else who can compare to our services. We have:
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Staff: A good insurance company hires experts who know a lot about the insurance business and have worked in it for a long time. Our team knows how to deal with a wide range of customer needs and understands the different kinds of insurance plans we offer.
- Great Customer Service: A good insurance company treats its clients with respect and answers their questions and worries quickly. Our business always has a skilled customer service team on hand to answer questions and help our clients.
- A Lot of Different Insurance Options: A superior insurance company provides a lot of different insurance options and services. This makes sure that customers can get all the protection they need in one place. We partner with many insurance companies to ensure our clients can get what they need.
- Reliability: A good insurance company is open and honest with its customers. In everything it does, it follows high moral standards. We will work closely with our clients and be transparent about what we have.
- Reasonably Priced Insurance: You shouldn’t choose insurance based on price alone, but a good agency will offer reasonably priced plans that give their customers good value for their money. We pride ourselves on having some of the most affordable rates available.
- Good Reviews and Ratings: An insurance company with happy customers is likely to be a good one. You’re more than welcome to check out our online reviews to see what our current and previous clients have to say about us.
- Coverage that Fits Your Needs: A good insurance company knows that each customer has different needs. Because of this, it makes its insurance products fit these specific wants. We’ll assess your business risks and assets to ensure your insurance profile is neatly tailored to your business’s specific needs and wants.
What Types of Business Insurance Do We Provide?
Every business is different. No two businesses will have the exact same types of insurance and coverage amounts. They might be similar but hardly the same. Texas Insurance Agency can show you why we’re a superior insurance agency by showing you what types of business insurance we often provide for our clients:
- General Liability Insurance: This covers court fees and damages if your company is sued for things like harm to people or damage to their property, libel, slander, and more.
- Business Property Insurance: This coverage covers damage to business property caused by acts of nature, fire, and theft.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If you or an employee is at fault in an accident while driving a work car, commercial auto insurance can help pay for the damage.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: This coverage helps employees who get sick or hurt on the job pay for their medical bills and some of their lost wages.
- Professional Liability Insurance: This type of insurance, which is also called “Errors and Omissions” insurance, protects you and pays you if you fail to provide professional services.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This insurance helps your company pay its bills and make up for lost income when a disaster stops it from running.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: This type of insurance helps businesses recover from cyberattacks and data breaches by paying for the costs of doing so.
- Product Liability Insurance: This type of insurance protects your business from lawsuits that happen when customers damage the things you sell, make, or spread.
- Directors and Officers Insurance: This protects leaders and board members in case they are sued.
You might not need all of these types of insurance, depending on the field or your industry is a part of. These are only some of the most common options that businesses in most fields tend to need. Our team will pick and choose the best options for you to ensure that your business is covered from all angles. We’ll provide you with various options so that you can decide what’s best for you.
The Importance of Finding the Best Insurance
Insurance is a financial safety net that will ensure your business can recover after a hefty claim, lawsuit, or accident that drains your finances. Rather than suffering through facing the possibility of bankruptcy after an incident, having insurance is safer and more affordable.
The right insurance plan can help you recover faster after taking the financial brunt of an incident. It can protect your business assets, provide financial security, and give you peace of mind. Learn what other benefits you’ll get by buying insurance from a superior insurance agency like Texas Insurance Agency today.
Let’s Get In Touch & Get You Insurance Today
Texas Insurance Agency is a Houston-based insurance brokerage that provides our clients with everything they need. We’ve partnered with many local and major insurance companies to ensure our clients only get the best options for their needs. Call our office to schedule a meeting or get a free quote today. We’re always ready to show you why we’re the superior insurance agency you can trust.
Houston, Texas Fun Facts:
- Houston is known for its food scene.
- Considering there are over 10,000 food options in the city, it’s no wonder.
- Houstonians tend to eat out more often than residents of other cities.