At Texas Insurance Agency, the ultimate protection for roofing businesses starts with our Pearland TX Roofing Contractors Insurance.
Solid Protection For Contractors
These days, it’s not uncommon to hear news stories of giant falls from the roof. It’s also common to hear that contractors who hire employees to carry out roof installations did little to make sure that they’re adequately protected. As a result, they suffer major, career-ending injuries while others don’t even make it to the hospital.
When this occurs, the roofing workers have to reluctantly foot the costs for emergency room visits.
This brings on a myriad of negative outcomes. Workers lose thousands of dollars during recovery. The roofing job gets delayed. Clients are angry about how the job was handled. The repercussions go on and on.
Additionally, contractors without insurance also take a hit when it comes to any damages that they may cause to another person’s property while working on the job. This can result in lawsuits and loss of funds. Your business may come under heavy scrutiny thereafter, forcing you to close your business or completely restart it from the ground up.
Texas Insurance Agency can help you avoid all of this. Contractors and businesses can stay protected with Texas Insurance Agency. Small roofing businesses and contractors can greatly benefit from our Pearland TX Roofing Contractors Insurance.
Our policies are laid out to ensure coverage for damages and work-related injuries. They also help your employees head into a job worry-free. All in all, your business will continue to boom, giving your commercial roof company the confidence it needs to increase its business.
By working alongside us, we can get you the best policies that include general liability, builders risk, workers compensation, and more.
Secure Construction That Matters
When it comes to roofing services, tight measurements and consistent follow-through are primary factors to a successful job. In some cases, however, upholding this promise to your clients can be tough. While a roofing job is in progress, building and housing damages can halt or diverge the job completely.
Having considered this, your roofing company may consider adding a builder’s insurance policy into the Pearland TX Roofing Contractors Insurance policy.
Some key reasons for doing this include:
- Weather Conditions – Especially in the state of Texas, where hurricanes and heavy flooding are extremely common, weather conditions can cause extreme damages to your client’s flat roofing detail. Heavy rain and wind can easily plow through your construction work and veer your schedule off course. That’s simply the nature of inclement climate conditions. All in all, builder’s insurance will cover storm damages.
- Vandalism – You may think to yourself that vandalism is the last thing anyone would expect to be wary of during a roofing job. However, the rule of thumb has always been to be better safe than sorry. Our builder’s insurance can cover the costs of damages if there’s evidence of vandalism. This means that Texas Insurance Agency has your back when someone chooses to deliberately damage your client’s roofing detail.
- Fires – Imagine that your workers are nearly done with the roofing work. As usual, you and your team call it a day and choose to reconvene first thing in the morning. When morning comes, you wake up to realize that the building you were working on happens to incur catastrophic fire damages. All the progress you have done up to that point has been whisked away, but your builder insurance covers all the lost sales and damages.
Our builder’s insurance is a great option for roofing replacement firms who want to securely have all their ducks in a row.
Unforeseen circumstances can come at you from many different angles. This is why we also recommend this policy for property owners, architects, and even businesses that specialize in space rental. There’s nothing that our Pearland TX Roofing Contractors Insurance can’t do.
Why Contractors Need General Liability
Contracting work is a serious and dangerous job, especially in the roofing industry. Workers have plenty of risk factors to consider when taking on a new gig. Believe it or not, there are many contractors who fail to secure safety protocols in place before they begin working. Having general liability in your insurance policy will help you do just that.
General liability offers protection from a variety of hiccups. These issues mostly include faulty machinery or roofing parts that end up putting a dent in the overall roofing plan.
Don’t forget about the possible fractures, cuts and scratches that can occur while working. As we’ve stated before, these things can happen unexpectedly. While it’s easy for contractors to think that it might not happen to them. However, it’s still a good idea to always have a safety net in place.
The best way to make sure these worries are diminished is through the general liability portion of our insurance policy.
What general liability does is provides is complete protection from defective roofing equipment, roofing damages, and injuries. Any instance in which your roofing company might be found liable is protected through general liability.
This particular portion of our policy is one of the many ways in which we help hard-working individuals and businesses in the field through our contractor’s insurance.
Workers Compensation For Roofing Contractors
Protecting your workers is the best thing you can do for your roofing business. If you know the risk factors that come with elevating your business, then you owe them the right to protection.
Businesses tend to skimp out on providing reliable workers compensation for their employees.
While they may think they’re simply cutting costs in this regard, they’re actually putting their workers in a lot of danger.
Having workers compensation for your roofing solutions firm means dispelling a lot of the worries that workers constantly have while on the job.
It covers multiple types of injuries and the medical costs that accompany them.
The policy also safeguards the workers from losing any wages. Workers will still be able to collect funds while taking time off to recover from their injuries.
Having worker’s compensation intact means building a better relationship between you and your workers. They will feel confident heading to their next gig knowing that their employers have actually cared about their safety and well-being.
It’s Never Too Late To Choose Texas Insurance Agency
Your roofing company needs a well-oiled safety net on all fronts. Our agents are here to help. We will stop at nothing to ensure that you get the safety you rightly deserve. When you need the best protection for your workers and your sales, then consider choosing Texas Insurance Agency’s Pearland TX Roofing Contractors Insurance.
Fun Facts About Pearland, TX
- Hurricanes in 1900 and 1915 wiped away the many fruit trees in the area.
- In the 1800s, Pearland gained its establishment.
- In 9134, Pearland discovered its first batch of oil.
For more information, please visit the official page.