For an insurance policy that puts people first, there’s none better than the Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance at Texas Insurance Agency.
When It Happens…
Sudden death can be extremely painful, especially if it seems to come from out of nowhere. That’s how most deaths are, unfortunately.
However, what’s even more painful is the mounting finances that family and friends will have to adhere to once an individual comes to pass.
That’s why we’ve laid out a strategic Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance plan that takes the financial struggle out of the equation, making it easier to follow through with the natural protocols that come with properly honoring the deceased individual.
Our Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance plan provides a range of different options that cater to your unique situation. We understand that every family is different, and therefore we will diligently work with you to make sure you’re getting the best coverage possible.
In addition to the normal attributes that align with your premium, our insurance firm will also take your overall goals into account. Specifically, what you want to leave behind and unpaid debts and taxes that need to be accounted for.
Protective Life Insurance Explained
In the basic sense, your Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance covers any costs that spring up in the event of your passing.
Depending on the value of your policy, the insurance will provide a lump sum payment to your immediate family or friends. This is achieved through continuous payments to your policy over the years.
However, your protective life insurance can vary in two separate ways: term life and permanent life. It’s important to understand the qualities of both so that you can make a decision on what to choose based on your needs.
Term Life Vs Permanent Life Insurance
This section will go over the differences between permanent and term life insurance conditions that an insurer will eventually have to choose from.
It’s important to note that you must make a decision that you will feel comfortable with down the road. These contracts are legally binding, meaning that you are ultimately responsible for the choice you make.
Both plans certainly meet the essentials for life insurance coverage. However, their varying qualities bring with it some pros and cons that you’ll want to be aware of.
Understanding The Differences
- Term Life Insurance – If the insurer happens to decease while still legally signed up to this policy, our insurance firm will then be legally required to pay out the exact amount listed on the premium. The premium is a lower amount than the permanent life solution, however, the length of the term life condition can vary depending on what you’re looking for.For example, say your term life policy doesn’t expire 50 years after you’ve legally agreed to the terms. If you happen to die within that time frame, then your immediate family will be paid a premium.If you manage to live beyond that timeframe, then there will be nothing paid out. Insurers have the fortunate ability to be able to extend their policy if they choose to do so. Additionally, they also have the option to upgrade to the permanent life solution.
- Permanent Life Insurance – In contrast, the permanent life insurance solution of your Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance policy will cover expenses no matter what. The terms will remain in effect so long as you continue to make timely payments to your policy. Our clients often select this option because it’s easier.It guarantees a payout to their immediate family. You may even customize this policy to allocate costs to particular needs while you’re still living.
Both of these terms offer the flexibility that our insurers have come to know for many years. After having an initial meeting with us here at Texas Insurance Agency, you’ll experience just how easy it is to select a plan that fits your budget and your family situation.
We know how uneasy discussion a life insurance policy can be. Therefore, we will do everything in our power to help quickly get it done without having to constantly worry.
Other Services Offered At Texas Insurance Agency
Our roster of personal insurance plans isn’t limited to just life insurance. Texas Insurance Agency also proudly provides other options such as auto, flood, boat, and motorcycle insurance plans.
Our offering of these shows that we understand how often accidents can happen. Without a proper insurance plan, you’ll be looking at plenty of out-of-pocket costs. This can cause plenty of financial stress.
For major fender benders and horrific car crashes, our auto insurance covers a lot. There is plenty of leeway in protecting you and your wallet as a result of accidents on the road. Our plans include liability car and truck coverage. These plans take care of costs that result from another person’s injury and losses caused by you. This plan also includes medical payment coverage.
We Cover Flooding Damages, Too
Our personal insurance options also include flood insurance for homeowners living within highly probable flooding areas. When Harvey hit Houston, it was a depressing sight. Streets and highways were filled to the brim with flooding water. It took days to get under control. The worst part about it is that several homes within the area were completely destroyed.
Our flood insurance policies cover the blind spots that your homeowner’s insurance may have. Specifically, the insurance plan will cover all costs relating to flood and water damage.
Additionally, our flood insurance can also cover anything not already insured by policies outlined in the National Flood Insurance Program.
With these insurance plans in effect, not only can you protect your life, but you can also safeguard your property as well. Without Texas Insurance Agency at your side, you would be looking at footing the costs of these expensive accidents all on your own.
Our agents are trained in creating a complete insurance plan that fits your unique set of needs. So it’s important to consider our services for those times when things go awry.
Count On Our Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance Policy
If you want to learn more about all of the policies we have to offer, we’re a phone call away. You can reach our offices at (281) 993-8384. Call us today and we’ll get the perfect Pearland TX Protective Life Insurance plan that you deserve.
Fun Facts About Pearland, TX
- Downtown Houston is only 16 miles away from Pearland!
- Pearland is one of only two Texas cities to average double-digit growth within a five-year period!
- Pearland has two airports!
For more information, please visit the official page.