You can buy National General commercial insurance Houston, TX from Texas Insurance Agency. We’re an insurance brokerage that partners with local and major insurance companies. National General Insurance is one of them. When you’re looking for business auto insurance or trucking insurance with the National General name on it, you can find the most affordable options through our team.
What is National General Insurance known for?
Most people know National General Insurance for its broad coverage and strong insurance options. They are good at many things, but their auto insurance has given them a great name. They offer standard auto insurance choices as well as coverage for RVs and motorcycles. They also have great customer service and handle claims very well.
Commercial auto insurance, also called business auto insurance, is very important for protecting companies. This insurance is important for businesses that own, lease, or use cars for business-related activities. They even have specialized auto insurance used by trucking or transport service businesses. If you want to know more about how their insurance options are some of the best in the business, get in touch with our team.
National General Insurance is one of many great partners. We’ll be able to find any options from them that match what you need to protect your business’s financial bottom line. Of course, if you aren’t okay with any of the ones we have, we can also show you great options from some of our other partners as well. Our team is here to help you find the coverage plans that protect everything about your business.
The sooner you have coverage, the sooner you’ll gain peace of mind. Call our office to schedule a meeting, or get started with a free quote.
Choose Your National General Commercial Insurance Houston, TX
National General has more than meets the eye. Other than their superb auto insurance plans, you’ll also find your common options that will provide your business with all-around protection. National General commercial insurance helps businesses protect their assets and risks by offering a range of business insurance plans. Some of these are commercial car insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, business property insurance, and insurance for when your business stops running.
- General Liability Insurance: This helps pay for court fees and damages if someone gets hurt, property is damaged, or slander is said about your business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: This type of insurance covers cars that belong to a business. This type of insurance can protect you if your car causes damage or if your car gets damaged in a crash.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: This protects workers who get hurt or sick on the job and pays for their medical bills and some of their lost wages. It can also pay for a worker’s court fees if they sue for damages after getting sick or hurt at work.
- Business Property Insurance: This covers damage or loss of company property caused by many things, like fire, smoke, wind and hail storms, theft, and disobedience.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This coverage can help make up for the money the business loses when something bad happens. This could be because the business had to close because of a disaster or because it is still being rebuilt after a disaster.
What your National General commercial insurance covers and how much it costs will depend on things like the type and size of your business, where it is located, and the risks it faces. To get accurate information and quotes for your business, it’s best to speak with one of our insurance agents. Contact our Houston office to learn more today.
The All-Important Auto & Trucking Insurance
Trucking insurance is a type of business car insurance that is made just for the trucking business. It protects trucks against a number of risks they often face. If you have a business where you transport goods via trucks, this coverage is a must-have.
Why is trucking insurance necessary?
Because commercial trucks are so big and carry a lot of stuff, crashes can cause a lot of damage, injuries, or even death. Trucking companies can lose a lot of money because of these kinds of accidents. So, trucking insurance tries to protect these companies from losing money by offering different kinds of security.
- One type of insurance is liability insurance, which pays for damages if a truck driver is blamed for an accident. It can pay to fix or replace destroyed property and cover medical bills for people who are hurt by the accident.
- Physical damage insurance covers damage to the truck that is covered, whether it’s from an accident, a fire, theft, or vandalism.
- When a truck transports goods, it’s important for businesses to have cargo insurance in case the goods get damaged, stolen, or lost.
- Non-trucking liability covers the truck when it’s not being used for work, like when it’s being driven for fun or in between jobs.
Along with its other business insurance, National General also sells insurance for trucks. Usually, these rules are made to fit the needs of each business. For example, they look at the types and amounts of goods being moved, where the business is located, and its safety record. When you’re looking for some of the best trucking coverage options in the business, National General has what you’re looking for.
Let’s Get Trucking Along
Texas Insurance Agency knows how important insurance is in the trucking industry. That’s why we have so many of the best National General commercial insurance options available. Call our office to schedule a meeting now to see which plans are the best for you.
Our Houston office is always pleased to meet you, whether you’re renewing a policy or getting a new one. Learn which one of the available National General commercial insurance options is the right one for you.
Houston, Texas Fun Facts:
- Houston is the largest city in Texas.
- It was the capital of the state for about two years before it was moved to Austin.
- The city was named after Sam Houston, the commander of the Texan Revolutionary Army.