Cheap Life Insurance Katy TX
We can understand individuals looking for Cheap Life Insurance Katy TX because it can become pricey. Our agents at Texas Insurance Agency specialize in finding the best policies for you and your family at an affordable rate. Ultimately, our mission is to help prepare you and your family for the inevitable event of death.
Cheap Life Insurance Katy TX
Many people do not understand the price of coverage ratio. Therefore, we want to give you the inside information on how life insurance companies configure a policy and the rate of a plan.
How to Determine the Amount of Coverage Needed
Here is some information to consider when preparing to buy life insurance:
- Choose between a term or permanent policy. If you need life insurance that covers you for a lifetime, permanent insurance may suffice. However, if your insurance needs are only for a specific period, term life insurance may be better suited for the situation.
- Choose the coverage amount. We tend to advise customers to consider the following when choosing the amount of coverage you want to purchase: Your potential income, your assets, your liabilities(debts), any existing insurance (individually owned or through work), and other costs your family might face after your death.
- Determine the coverage amount and duration by life events. When life events happen, such as getting married or buying a new home, it is essential to make sure if your first insurance policy is satisfactory if a new plan or more insurance is needed.
How Insurance Company Determine the Cost of a Policy
The insurance company uses the rate classes, or risk-related categories, to configure the price of a policy but these factors do not affect the length of the policy. The following factors determine a person’s rate class:
- Overall Health
- Family Medical History
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. In 1998, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know…
- Life insurance does not apply a monetary value to someone’s life. On the contrary, it helps compensate for the financial loss that comes with the loss of life.
- Even though it is called life insurance, it is a contract between the life insurance company and someone or something (a trust) who has a financial interest in someone else’s life.
- Life insurance is a risk management tool, not an investment. Even though some policies have an investment feature, it is rarely an optimal investment
- 70% of Americans are interested in buying life insurance that doesn’t require a medical exam.
- Over 600 companies in the united states offer life insurance.
- The United States has a total value of $552.51 billion in life insurance premiums.
- Metlife is the biggest life insurer in the industry in the United States. It is twice as big as its nearest competitor, Prudential Financial.
- The industry dedicates September as the month to inform consumers about life insurance.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.