Our job at Texas Insurance Agency is to help companies like yours find full liability insurance for general contractors Houston, TX. We have worked in the insurance business for a long time, and our goal is to help businesses find the best insurance deals that fit their needs. To learn more about liability insurance, visit our blog.
We Can Find the Right Liability Insurance For General Contractors Houston, TX
If you are a contractor, having full and proper liability insurance is an important thing to think about. There are a lot of risks in the building industry that a business that isn’t insured or isn’t covered enough for may find hard to handle.
We want to help you find the best liability insurance for general contractors here at Texas Insurance Agency. That makes sure you’re covered enough and gives your business a safety net.
Why Is Liability Insurance Important?
Anytime someone gets hurt on the job, or something goes wrong, as a general builder, your company could be sued or face claims for property damage. Because of this, getting insurance isn’t enough; you need to find coverage that fully protects your business.
If someone gets hurt on your building site, property is damaged, or claims are made about flaws or incompleteness in the work you’ve finished, you could lose a lot of money. Having liability insurance will help pay for the costs that come up because of these events. This includes the costs your business might have to pay if it gets sued. Our goal is to help you keep these risks to a minimum while also ensuring that your business can stay open and maybe even grow when sudden problems arise.
How to Pick the Best Coverage with Texas Insurance Agency
At Texas Insurance Agency, we know that every business is different and has needs and requirements that are specific to its field. So, we give each client an option that is just right for them. We’ve teamed up with a lot of reliable insurance companies. So, we can give you a number of choices to help you pick the best liability insurance for general contractors Houston, TX.
Our team helps you understand the finer points of insurance by clearly outlining the different policy terms and conditions, coverage breaks, and the specific things that are covered (or not covered) by each policy. If you are a new business, a business that is growing, or a business that has been around for a while, we can help you find the right insurance plan that fits your budget and gives you the liability coverage you need.
Full Commercial & Personal Insurance Coverage
We offer a lot of different types of business and personal insurance, in addition to commercial liability insurance. Some of these are commercial property insurance, homeowners’ insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, and commercial auto insurance.
When it comes to businesses, we know that every field has its own set of risks. So, whether you run a salon, a restaurant, or a store, we want to give you coverages that are tailored to your business and its special needs.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance is an important way for general contractors to protect their businesses. As a Houston, TX worker, you should know what your liability insurance covers so you can run your business without worrying about money or problems.
General liability insurance mostly covers two types of claims: claims for harm to people or damage to property.
Your liability insurance will pay for the medical bills and other costs if someone else gets hurt on the job site besides your workers. That person could be a customer, a provider, or someone else. In this situation, your insurance would pay for your medical care, ongoing treatment, and even court fees if you were to sue.
Property loss, on the other hand, is what you deal with if your work hurts someone else’s property, either by accident or on purpose. Your general liability insurance will pay to fix or replace a broken window if, for example, a ladder falls and hits it.
Damage to a person’s image, mistakes in advertising, and even some types of damage to rented property are also common types of coverage for general liability insurance.
Why Is Liability Insurance Beneficial For Contractors?
For general contractors, having liability insurance is not only a good idea. It’s a must for running a responsible business. Many good things come from this:
- Protection Against the Unexpected. Even with the best safety steps in place, accidents can happen on construction sites because they are very busy and chaotic. If something bad happens, liability insurance will make sure you don’t have to pay for it yourself.
- Legal Defense and Compensation. If someone sues or makes a claim against your business because of what they say is a mistake or lack of care, your liability insurance will pay for the lawyers’ fees. This can cover the cost of your lawyer, the court case, and any settlements or decisions that are made against your business.
- Credibility With Clients. Customers will trust you more if you have full liability insurance. This shows possible customers that you are a professional contractor who takes their business seriously. It can greatly affect how well people trust you and your business.
- Preserves Business Finances. If there is an accident or damage claim, your insurance helps keep your business from having to pay a lot of money. High out-of-pocket costs could kill your cash flow and, in the end, your business if you don’t have liability insurance.
Many clients, funders, or lenders will want to see proof that you have liability insurance before they agree to work with you.
Call Us Today!
At Texas Insurance Agency, we put trust, dependability, and making sure our clients are happy at the center of our service. We’re proud to offer the best business insurance options so that companies get the most for their money. We understand that insurance is a big investment for your business, and it should be a natural part of how you handle risk.
We can help you if you need liability insurance for general contractors in Houston or if you need other types of insurance for your business or yourself. Talk to us immediately to get a free quote or learn more about how we can help you protect your assets and those of your business.
Fun Facts About Houston, TX:
- The city of Houston was started by Augustus C. Allen and John K. Allen on August 30, 1836.
- By the 1900s, Houston had grown to be the biggest city in Texas and had taken over as the state’s main port from Galveston.
- Houston is over 600 square miles in size.