Have you been searching for Katy TX General Liability Business Insurance? Stop searching and call the experts at Texas Insurance Agency. Our team of insurance agents has partnered with some of the most trusted insurance providers to bring you the very best deals. What’s more, we strive to offer our clients the precise coverage they need to ensure their business is protected. Call today to inquire about a free quote regarding your insurance package.
Insurance for Business Owners
There are several coverages that prove invaluable for business owners. Additionally, some of these insurance policies are required here in Texas. One of those policies is workers’ compensation. However, there are several other policies designed to protect your business from common claims, hazards, and more.
As there are so many insurance products to choose from, it can be difficult to know which policies are suited to your business. However, Texas Insurance Agency is here to help. We understand that every business is different, and as a result, every business will require different coverages. No matter what coverage you need, we want to help you get it at an affordable rate.
That is why we take the time to get to know you and your business. From there, we are able to determine which insurance policies will benefit your business and which are unnecessary. If you’re ready to invest in an insurance policy to protect your business, call our team today!
Katy TX General Liability Business Insurance
General Liability Insurance, or GL insurance, although common, is just one of many insurance policies. Other common insurance policies made for a range of businesses include:
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Income Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Small Business Insurance
Of course, depending on the size and type of your business, you may not require some of these policies. To determine the best insurance plan for you, reach out to Texas Insurance Agency today. You won’t find a better company to handle your Katy TX General Liability Business Insurance.
General Liability Insurance: What it Covers
General liability insurance is a policy designed to protect business owners and their businesses. It is there to keep your business protected against common claims such as advertising injury, copyright infringement, reputation harm, and more. So, what does it means when a customer or another company takes out one of these claims against you?
- Advertising Injury – This claim could be taken out against you if you or your business has defamed somebody else or another company.
- Copyright Infringement – If you use somebody else work in your business ads without their permission, you could be looking at a copyright infringement claim.
- Reputation harm – This claim could be used against you if something you said about another business owner has negatively impacted their company, such as a loss in sales.
- Bodily Injury – If a customer injures themselves while visiting your business, they could take out a claim against you.
- Property Damage – If you or one of your employees damages another property, even on accident, you could find yourself on the receiving end of this claim. This could be for something as little as a cracked window.
Why is GL Insurance Needed?
Although this type of insurance proves extremely beneficial for companies of all sizes, it is crucial for those who run small businesses. This is because answering a liability claim can be incredibly costly. For example, if a customer were to slip and fall while in your business, you could be facing a charge of $20,000.
A financial hit as high as this could jeopardize the business you worked so hard to build. If you’re looking to avoid a situation such as this, call Texas Insurance Agency today. Our team will ensure you have the right coverage to protect your business from such expenses.
General Liability Insurance is sometimes referred to as Commercial General Liability Insurance or Business Liability Insurance. It helps cover the costs of any claims taken out against you. This could include things such as:
- The cost to fix the damage done to another property
- Medical expenses of an injured customer
- Court costs and other legal fees required to settle the claims against you and your business.
- Advertising injury claims
Although this insurance policy offers a wide range of coverage, there are some things GL insurance does not cover. This includes workers’ compensation. Workers comp is not only an essential policy, but it is required by business owners who have a team of employees behind them.
This insurance type is a government-mandated system and benefits both employers and employees. It does this by covering expenses related to employee injuries and accidents. Unfortunately, workplace injuries are more common than you think. However, with the right policy on your side, you won’t have to worry about the costs that accompany these accidents.
Workers’ comp is there to cover the cost of medical expenses and sick pay; if an employee needs time off to recover from their injury, your worker’s comp policy will handle the cost of their leave. It should be noted that workers comp only covers injuries sustained on the job. So, if an employee were to get into a car crash while driving to or from work, they would not be covered by this insurance type.
However, if they hurt themselves on work equipment or fall while on the job, then this would be covered by workers’ compensation. Another incredible benefit of this policy type is that it prevents your employees from taking out a claim against you. If you run a business and haven’t yet invested in workers comp, call Texas Insurance Agency today.
Texas Business Insurance you can Trust
If you’re looking for general liability coverage, look no further than Texas Insurance Agency, Our team of agents is here to assist you with all of our insurance products needs. Visit us today to learn more about the policies we offer and for a free quote! You won’t find better policies or rates when you need Katy TX General Liability Business Insurance.
Katy Fun Facts
- The city spans three counties.
- The Katy Mills Mall is home to 200 specialty stores.
- The Cane Island Creek runs west of the city.
- To learn more about Katy, visit today.