Owning and operating a business that utilizes Houston TX umbrella liability insurance is your best option to keep yourself fully protected. Texas Insurance Agency is a business that prides itself on providing the most comprehensive insurance plans that all of our customers need, want and love.
Our business is important to us; understandably, your business is important to you too. Knowingly, you’ll want to protect it as much as possible. With so many different types of business policies out there, it is easy to get confused about what each policy is actually offering you. With Texas Insurance at your side, we are better able to help you choose and understand the right plan for your business.
Overall, our business fundamentals are set in stone. At the core, we always seek to attentively listen, and actively make changes to our business that benefit you best. We couldn’t have remained successful without the support of our wonderful customers.
So, while we may expand and grow, you can always trust that you’ll remain our number one priority. Our entire staff is educated on the importance of helping you protect your business.
Reach out to us today to learn exactly how Texas Insurance can help you out.
What is Houston TX umbrella liability insurance?
Umbrella insurance is a policy that provides extra protection beyond what most businesses already have. At a minimum, your business should have a general liability policy already in place. To better protect your business, adding an umbrella coverage plan will protect you from:
- Workers compensation related injuries
- property damage
- specific lawsuits
- personal liability like libel/slander
It is always best to add additional coverage to any basic plan, so you are as protected as possible. Utilizing umbrella insurance will help you do just that.
If you end up in an accident at your business, your umbrella policy will come in to protect you. If the cost of your injuries are $15,000 and your current liability policy only covers $10,000, you may be wondering how you’re going to pay for the rest. The good news is, your umbrella policy will. When you first sign up for the policy, we will sit down and set a policy limit with you so that you understand exactly how you’re covered.
So, you can easily see why having a Houston TX umbrella liability insurance policy might work even better for you and your business. For more accurate pricing and limitations, give Texas Insurance a call directly today. From there, we can help you figure out your exact budget and limitations.
What does umbrella insurance cover?
While you may now understand what umbrella insurance does, you might not know exactly what it covers. Really, you can use umbrella insurance in any way you’d like. It can be applied to your home, auto, business, and boat policies where the current policy limits are already out.
Moreover, by going beyond its limits, you are better protected and able to make sure you can afford anything that comes your way.
- Bodily Injury: If you have liability coverage for bodily injury, it will cover the cost of related medical bills and claims as a result of an injury. These claims include
- Serious auto accidents caused by you
- Bodily harm to other people from your pet, like a dog
- If a visitor in your home falls
- Someone’s child falls and breaks their arm in your yard
- Property Damage Liabilities: This will cover the cost of any damages or losses to someone else’s property. This includes other people’s vehicle damage or property damage if you’re at fault.
- Rental Units: Finally, protecting yourself against liabilities that you face as a landlord. These can be few and far between or always popping up. So these claims include:
- Someone falling and getting injured by any cracks or damages to the sidewalk of your property. They can sue you for damages.
- If a tenant’s animal bites someone and makes you responsible for the injuries sustained.
What is not covered?
As you can see, with an umbrella insurance policy, you are fully protected from absolutely everything that comes your way. Overall, while an umbrella policy is not necessary, it does make sure that all aspects of your business are covered. However, your umbrella policy does not cover absolutely everything.
Making sure that you know exactly what your specific policy covers will eliminate any ambiguity. You do not want to end up in a situation where you think you’re covered only to find out that you aren’t. This is why speaking with our agents directly is the best option for you.
- Your personal injuries or personal damages
- Criminal or intentional actions that cause damage to another person
- Liabilities that you are responsible for in a contract
There are other policies that can cover these incidents for you, and Texas Insurance can help you figure them out. If you get in touch with us today, we’ll be able to match you with a provider that best meets your needs.
Get in touch today!
All in all, you can see why Texas Insurance is the best possible business for you to partner with. Our experience can help you protect your business in multiple ways. Moreover, our excellence in customer service ensures that you will come back each and every time.
We know that understanding your policy can be hard. But it is not impossible.
Especially with a team like Texas Insurance at your side.
Give our team a call today at 281-398-1010, and from there, we’ll lead you to the agent that can help you best. Agents like Mallory, our team’s commercial lines account manager, can help you out.
Agents like Mallory truly care about making their client’s experiences that much better. Finally, years of dedication and training in the insurance agency have made them the experts in their field.
So if you’re ready to find out more regarding our Houston TX umbrella liability insurance policy, give our team a call today.
Houston TX Fun Facts:
- Houston is one of the busiest port cities in the nation.
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest in the world.
- In the late-1830s, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Houston has an underground tunnel system.
- For more information about Houston, TX, visit the city’s website.