If you’re looking for high-quality Houston TX commercial insurance near me, you can end your search with Texas Insurance Agency! We have been in business for over ten years, and since then, we’ve only gotten better at providing the most expert services around. More than this, we work hard to match you with agencies that best meet your needs. Without a broker like us, you are missing out on comprehensive rates and affordability that can’t be found without a team like us.
With our years of experience as an insurance agency, we work hard to forge personal relationships with almost everyone we meet. As a result, our customers feel more than comfortable getting high-quality services from our team.
However, the most common habit with customers is that they look online for policies and end up down a rabbit hole. While searching online is not a problem, it can be extremely confusing to understand all of the insurance jargon that comes with learning the policies.
Moreover, many outside insurance agencies intentionally try to catch potential customers in a loop. Therefore, some customers end up stuck in a policy they don’t understand and can’t get out of. However, you won’t find that with us. There are no loopholes or gimmicks with us. Just the same high-quality service that we always promise.
You need insurance!
Notably, many companies we work with state that they opt out of insurance policies because they figure they are a low-risk company. However, low-risk does not mean free-from-risk. No matter how low risk you think might be, there are still potential risks, even if they are minimal. Your insurance doesn’t just protect you; it also protects your employees too in the event of a workplace accident.
If you want to avoid paying a hefty bill from your employees, worker’s compensation is the best way to prevent this. Many tend to forget that we are everyday people too who also use insurance. So, if we are looking for affordable rates and prices, why wouldn’t you?
So as you can see, there are many reasons to partner with our team. Your insurance policy doesn’t have to be expensive. Even the most basic coverage options can keep you protected without breaking the bank. If you want high-quality policies for a low rate, reach out to our broker agents today. We are more than happy to help you find the best Houston TX commercial insurance near me.
What is commercial insurance?
At its core, commercial insurance helps keep your business and your employees protected from potential lawsuits and other events. More than this, it provides a large cushion that can help alleviate some stress off your back. There are many risks a business faces. They are all unique too. As a result, it is better to be safe than sorry and adequately protect yourself from potential mishaps.
Commercial insurance adequately protects you from potential risks. You can specifically target it to certain areas of your business, or you can opt-in for broader coverage. No matter what you choose, it has your back either way.
Business insurance is different from personal insurance, though. Personal insurance is only made to protect one individual person. However, business insurance will protect as many named people on the policy as you want it to. So all of your employees can be protected in the ways that you want.
Additionally, commercial business agents are trained on all of the best ways to provide you with what you need. We cater our plans to meet your needs specifically. And we can help you find a policy that checks off every box on your list.
What policies are there to choose from?
There are various policies you can choose from when you need commercial insurance.
- Commercial Auto and Machinery: Commercial auto insurance will protect any company vehicles that you use on a daily basis. More than this, it will cover the costs of repairs and damages associated with an accident. Additionally, equipment breakdown insurance will protect any equipment that breaks while in use. Overall, this policy is great for those who specifically need it.
- Workers Compensation: Worker’s compensation insurance works in a gray area of policies. Not every state actually requires businesses to have it. So if you do opt-out, you are at risk for lawsuits and hefty financial fees. If one of your workers is injured on the job, then a worker’s compensation policy would cover their medical costs. More than this, if they decide to sue you if the employee wants to use worker’s compensation, they cannot do so. Worker’s compensation binds them to an agreement. If you help them pay for expenses and time off related to their injury, they will refrain from using any legal action against you.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is actually fairly new. However, with the use of the internet on the rise, it is best to make sure you are protected in the ways you need to be. Cyber liability insurance will protect you from cyber threats and personal data being leaked from your website. This is an important policy to have if you hold lots of data from customers or employees at your place of work.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): Finally, there is a business owner’s policy. This is a wonderful solution for those who are interested in holding multiple insrunace policies at once. BOP insurance effectively bundles various policies together to save you money and time spent looking for more than one policy.
Overall, there are so many policies out there to choose from. Notably, we’ll be able to help you find the right one for your business. Get in touch with us today and find out how we can best serve you and your company.
Choose us for quality Houston TX commercial insurance near me
Texas Insurance wants to help you find the best policy for your business. So, if you would like to speak with us directly, give our team a call today at 281-398-1010.
From there, we can get you with an agent that can help. In any event, you need to keep your business protected. There are many threats and risks; none is worth chancing your entire business.
If you want high-quality rates for Houston TX commercial insurance near me, get in touch with us today!
Houston TX Fun Facts:
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest in the world.
- In the late-1830s, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Houston has an underground tunnel system.
- For more information about Houston, TX, visit the city’s website.