Make sure your business is safe with commercial insurance agencies Houston, TX! As one of the best commercial insurance agencies, Texas Insurance Agency works hard to make sure your business has the security and coverage it needs.
We offer more than just business insurance; we also offer a wide range of personal insurance that are perfectly suited to your needs. Want to give you peace of mind? We’ll make insurance easy for you and give you top-notch, custom coverage.
Find One of the Best Commercial Insurance Agencies Houston, TX: Drawing on Decades of Knowledge
We have deep roots in Texas, which helps us understand how the market works and what our clients need. We have built up a wide range of coverages and services over the years by combining decades of experience as one of the top business insurance agencies. We offer the usual services, but we’ve also gone above and beyond to give you unique, custom options for your business insurance needs.
Because we offer a wide range of products, our name for reliability has been built over many years of hard work. We offer a wide range of commercial insurances at Texas Insurance Agency, such as Commercial General Liability, Property Insurance, Business Owners Policy, Workers Compensation, and more. This way, we can protect your business from every angle.
Of course, that’s not the end of our services. We want to make sure that your personal needs are met just as well as your business needs. That’s why we offer Homeowners Insurance, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, and other products that are suited to your needs.
We at Texas Insurance Agency believe in relationships based on trust and responsibility. That’s why people in Houston, TX know us as the best business insurance company.
We’ve worked hard to work with some of the most trustworthy and well-known insurance companies in the business. This not only gives us more coverage choices, but it also lets us offer insurance plans at reasonable prices that don’t skimp on coverage. We’ve also put in place strict quality control methods to test and make sure that our partners meet our high standards.
We know that getting insurance can be hard because we are a customer-focused business. Because of this, we’ve put together a strong team of trained professionals to help you every step of the way. After taking the time to learn about your needs and doing a full risk assessment, these professionals will give you a custom insurance plan. We are better than other commercial insurance agencies Houston, TX because we care about your safety.
Understanding General Liability Insurance: What It Covers and How It Can Help You
General liability insurance, which is also called commercial general liability (CGL) insurance, protects companies against a wide range of liabilities. It protects your business from having to pay for unplanned events like accidents, injuries, or damage to property that happen while you’re running your business.
What does the General Liability Insurance protect against?
General liability insurance mainly covers three main types of claims:
- Physical Damage: If a customer or other person gets hurt on your property or because of your goods or services, the insurance will pay for their medical bills and legal fees. If a customer slips and falls in your store and gets hurt, the insurance would pay for their medical bills and your case in court if they decide to sue.
- Harm to Property: This covers any harm your business may do to someone else’s property. For instance, if you run a remodeling company and damage a client’s house by mistake while working on it, your policy can pay to fix it or get a new one.
- Personal and Advertising Injuries: This includes damage that isn’t physical, like copyright violations, libel, slander, or damage to your image that your advertising causes.
For whom is General Liability Insurance good?
General liability insurance is good for all businesses, no matter how big or small they are or what they do. There are, however, some companies that will benefit more from this coverage because of how they run. Some of these are:
- Retail stores: Since these places are open to the public, they are responsible for any accidents that happen with customers, like slips, falls, or injuries caused by products.
- Construction and contracting companies: These businesses often work in other people’s homes, which raises the risk of damage or injury.
- Restaurants and other food services: Serving food to the public comes with risks, such as the chance of getting food poisoning or getting hurt from spills or hot objects.
- Consulting firms: They might not have the same physical risks as other businesses, but they can still get hurt in ways that affect their customers and their ads.
Get Great Service Today!
It’s important to us that our clients are happy, and we always try to provide the best customer service possible. Because we know that insurance can be hard to understand, we take the time to explain what your policy covers.
This way, you know exactly what you’re getting. Plus, unlike many insurance companies, we’re still here for you even after the coverage is sold. We’re here to help you through the claims process and make sure you get the most out of your insurance.
Our goal at Texas Insurance Agency is easy: to give you the peace of mind you deserve by giving you the best insurance options. We can help you with both business and personal needs. Because businesses depend on us, people in Houston know us as the best commercial insurance agent there is.
In short, protecting your personal or business goals shouldn’t be hard. We’d be happy to help you find the right insurance coverage for you. We are the best partner for you because we care about knowing your insurance needs and giving you the best coverage.
Let’s make sure our future is safe with Texas Insurance Agency. We stick to our motto, “Making a Difference,” which means that we cover your personal and business needs with insurance. Call us right away to get the best insurance security that is tailored just for you.
Fun Facts About Houston, TX:
- Sam Houston was President of Texas at the time and led the Texans to victory over Mexico at the Battle of San Jacinto.
- The discovery of oil in the area in 1901, especially in the Spindletop oil field near Beaumont, had a big impact on the past of Houston.
- The Manned Spacecraft Center, which is now the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, was built by NASA south of Houston in 1961.