We at Texas Insurance Agency can help commercial general contractors Houston, TX with their insurance needs. We know the kind of risks that come with your construction business and wish to help.
Because the construction industry is always changing and there are risks of injuries, property damage, and lawsuits, your insurance coverages need to be strong, all-encompassing, and tailored to your business’s requirements. To learn more about commercial general contractors insurance, call us today or visit our blog.
Our Texas Insurance Agency is Here To Help You With commercial general contractors Houston, TX Insurance
At Texas Insurance Agency, we want to help you find your way through the complicated world of business insurance. Standard insurance doesn’t always work in the fast-paced building industry.
So, what we do best is custom commercial general contractors insurance. With decades of experience, we have a deep knowledge of the specifics and requirements of contractors’ insurance. We can give you a plan that fits your needs.
How to Understand How Difficult Commercial Insurance Is
Commercial general liability insurance is the most important type of insurance for contractors because it protects them against claims from third parties that they hurt someone or damaged their property. But business insurance covers more than just these basic risks, and it can get complicated.
Workplace risks like poor workmanship, material damage, contractual liabilities, design flaws, and other things need their own unique coverage. What do you do when accidents happen on your building site? It’s important to get extra insurance like:
- Workers’ compensation
- Business auto insurance
- And builder’s risk insurance
We at Texas Insurance Agency know how complicated this is and work hard to help you find possible weak spots. We offer a wide range of services to commercial general contractors Houston, TX as insurance brokers. These services cover all possible situations and keep you safe and ready.
How to Understand Personal Insurance
Because we mostly deal with business insurance, it’s important to remember that as a worker, you should also address your personal insurance needs. Homeowners, car, health, and life insurance are all important types of personal insurance that can help protect your family’s finances in case something unexpected happens.
Even if you have these types of personal insurance, an accident or case that could be very expensive could quickly wipe out your savings. Because of this, an umbrella policy that gives you extra risk protection on top of your home and car insurance could be very helpful. As an all-in-one insurance company, we can take care of your personal insurance needs just as well as your business insurance needs.
What Can Texas Insurance Agency Do For You?
As a dedicated partner to commercial general contractors in Houston, TX, Texas Insurance Agency does a full study of your business, looking at:
- The types of projects you work on
- The size of your operations
- The equipment you use
- And any possible risks.
After getting a deep understanding of your needs, we use it to carefully create an insurance plan that covers all possible risks and protects you from possibly crippling financial obligations.
We also offer more than just transactions and try to build connections with our clients. We promise to keep your insurance policies up-to-date and useful by giving you reviews and advice. This way, your risk management plan can adapt to the changing needs of your business.
We use technology to give you instant quotes, let you pay online, and make it easy to get to your insurance documents so that your digital experience is smooth. We want to make getting insurance easy, convenient, and stress-free for the busy business general contractors in Houston, TX by digitizing the whole process.
Coverage for Contractors’ Insurance: A Complete Safety Net
Contractor insurance is a broad term for a number of different types of insurance that protect a business from dangers that might arise on the job. Getting contractors’ insurance can be one of the most important business choices you make as a commercial general contractor or anywhere else in the building industry.
What does contractors’ insurance cover?
When you look more closely, you can see that contractors’ insurance does protect you in many ways, and it includes the following:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance. This is your first line of defense against claims from third parties that come from injuries to people, damage to their property, or advertising that happens while you’re running your business.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance. This is required by law in most states and helps pay for medical bills and lost wages for workers who get hurt on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance. This covers injuries and damages caused by vehicles used for business reasons, like moving people, goods, or tools.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance. This type of insurance covers damage to buildings that are being built, renovated, or fixed.
- Contractor’s Equipment Insurance. This covers the tools and machines that builders and workers use.
- Professional Liability Insurance. This type of insurance, which is also called Errors and Omissions insurance, pays for lawyers if a client sues a worker for mistakes, oversights, or professional negligence.
Who Should Get Contractors Insurance?
A lot of different types of companies that work with construction, whether directly or indirectly, need contractors’ insurance. A full-coverage contractor’s insurance policy is very helpful for commercial general builders in Houston, TX and other places. To be more exact, the following jobs will benefit:
- General Contractors. The insurance protects you from business risks like lawsuits and damage to property.
- Specialty Contractors. This group includes businesses like electricians, roofers, plumbers, carpenters, and gardeners who face specific risks on the job.
Commercial Developers. It helps protect their projects that will last for decades from accidents and lawsuits.
- Home builders and remodelers. It protects them from accidents and damage that might happen on the job site.
- Architectural firms and engineers. It protects them from being accused of professional failure or carelessness.
Call Our Commercial General Contractors Today
Strong safety is not a luxury in the complicated world of insurance. It’s a must. That’s why we at Texas Insurance Agency work hard to make your insurance experience as easy as possible. We believe in protecting both your business and your peace of mind so that you can do what you do best: growing and changing Houston, TX.
Fun Facts About Houston, TX:
- Houston was named after General Sam Houston.
- In the 1850s, railroads were built.
- Houston is 665 square miles in size.