Finding the right trucking insurance companies North Houston, TX can seem to be a lot of work at first, but knowing what to look for will help you a lot in your search. It’s important to insure your truck so that if anything should happen, your bank account and truck can recover from any damages.
Luckily, Texas Insurance Agency can help you every step of the way. We will guide you to finding the right coverage. Not only do truck drivers need to take steps to ensure safety, but insurance is required by law.
Due to the nature of the work on the road, truck drivers have extra responsibility on their shoulders. Knowing you have great insurance will help you be more confident on the road, and Texas Insurance Agency will help you get to that point.
Trucking Insurance Companies North Houston, TX
You know that you and your employees take steps to drive safely on the road, but accidents happen every day, even when people go with caution. There may be things that impact the road, such as bad weather, narrow streets, or even other drivers who are reckless.
Trucking insurance is vital for your business for many reasons apart from being part of the law. If something unfortunate happens and you don’t have proper trucking insurance, you could be charged a lot of money. This could include workers comp, repair costs, or medical bills for your employees or someone injured from the truck.
Here at Texas Insurance Agency, we realize that there are many different reasons why you might need to get truck insurance. Each type of truck has different uses, and the kind of coverage you need will also depend on whether your trucks are used for long or short-haul trips.
Some truck types we can cover for you are tow trucks, dump trucks, tractor-trailers, semi trucks, and many others. Our staff listens to your concerns, and we will tailor each plan to your or your company’s needs. Texas Insurance Agency has a friendly and knowledgeable staff, so give us a call today!
Trucking Insurance Plans for Your Business
As mentioned before, getting the right insurance plan can save you tons of money. There are many types of plans that can cover whatever you need. A great starting point is general commercial auto insurance, but getting something tailored to what you use your trucks for will likely save more money in the long run.
A few types of plans that are specific to trucks that we can cover include the following:
- Physical Damage – Sometimes, a natural disaster strikes. It’s a shock to everyone who gets caught in it, and it can cause damage to not only homes but also trucks and other vehicles. This is where physical damage coverage comes in handy. It will cover any damages caused by this, theft, and other things that happen to the truck when it’s not on the road.
- Cargo – While goods carried by your trucks would never get lost or damaged in a perfect world, things happen in reality. The cargo inside trucks is often highly valuable, and someone will have to pay up if something happens to them. Thankfully, cargo insurance will cover any losses incurred from this. It’s definitely a step above general commercial auto insurance for your drivers.
- Non-Trucking Liability Coverage – Truck drivers sometimes have to drive these large vehicles when they’re not on the clock. Separate coverage is necessary when this happens. This is known as non-trucking liability coverage, and it’s essential to have it in case anything happens during this window.
- Reefer Breakdown – This coverage is often known by another name: refrigeration cover. If you carry cargo that needs to be chilled, this will be a great addition to cargo coverage.
- Trailer Interchange – Occasionally, a company apart from yours may use your trailer due to an interchange agreement. When this happens, you want to have them and your trailer covered, especially since it is now entirely up to someone else to keep your trailer pristine. If you have these exchanges, you should consider getting this coverage that will include theft, fire, collisions, or even explosion.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Coverage – Though you’re taking steps to get insurance coverage for your vehicles, not everyone does the same. Many uninsured and underinsured drivers on the road should look for personal auto insurance. If your truck ends up in a collision with someone who is either uninsured or underinsured, you will have to cover extra costs for your truck. Getting this type of insurance will make you feel more confident that the costs will be covered by insurance if anything happens.
- Medical Coverage – Though a doctor’s visit due to a collision is the last thing you want to happen to anyone, it unfortunately happens. Particularly in crashes involving trucks such as the ones you and your employees are driving. Getting medical coverage will help with any medical costs from the other driver, you, or your team member.
- Umbrella Liability Coverage – Finally, there is also a well-rounded policy. This is the one that will cover a wide range of things that may happen to your truck. With this coverage, you can know that a few things will be taken care of under one umbrella. Texas Insurance Agency will help you find the best trucking insurance companies North Houston, TX!
Why Team Up With Texas Insurance Agency?
Our friendly staff knows that saving both money and time is important to you. We will happily answer any questions regarding these insurance plans, but if you’re unsure where to start, we can help with that too! Texas Insurance Agency has a variety of plans available to help meet your trucking needs. Call our North Houston office today for a free quote at (346)219-2123. Soon, you’ll have exactly what you need by finding trucking insurance companies North Houston, TX.
Fun Facts for Houston, Texas
- More than 150 museums are in Houston, Texas.
- The largest medical institution in the world is The Texas Medical Center in Houston.
- It has the world’s largest livestock show.