Owning a small business comes with its ups and downs, so to keep yourself protected from the downs, look into Pearland TX best general liability insurance for small business. Texas Insurance agency is a business proud to provide excellence in customer service and products. Our customers are the reason our business is still alive and well today.
As a result, we work our hardest to make sure that customers have their needs listened to. Consequently, many of the changes enforced here at Texas Insurance are made to make you, the customer, happy. We are one of the leading insurance agencies in Greater Houston. When you visit our team at our Houston or Pearland location, you’ll find out why.
Since we first opened our doors years ago, we have only looked to improve our services. This won’t be changing anytime soon. We love that we have built strong and personal relationships with each of our customers. To us, you aren’t just money; you’re family.
Partner with Texas Insurance!
At Texas Insurance, we offer competitive rates and prices. Moreover, we are partnered with over 190 different private insurance providers to give you the variety and options you deserve. As insurance customers ourselves, it would only make sense that we provide you with the same rates and options that we would want to see for ourselves. Knowingly, we work hard to consider your needs and match you with a policyholder who can meet them.
So, don’t be afraid to reach out to Texas Insurance today. We have so many different plans and benefits to offer you. Give our team a call today and get your billing and policy questions answered today! Our agents will always lead you in the direction you need to go, which helps save you money.
What is Pearland TX best general liability insurance for small business?
General liability insurance, or commonly known as business liability insurance, is a policy made to protect your business from claims brought up by customers or employees. The same claims, that if successful in their pursuit, will lead to lots of money lost on your end without a proper plan in place.
These claims can arise as a result of workplace injuries to customers or employee. Or property damages brought on by thrid party individuals. As you can see, no matter what type of business you own, you are better protected with general liability insurance policies on hand.
Did you know general liability coverage also covers you for the following incidents?
- Third-Party Injury: If you just mopped and spilled mop water all over the business of your floor, and a customer walks in and slips on that puddle resulting in an injury, they can sue you. Having a general liability policy on hand in this instance is important. Otherwise, you will be held financially responsible for paying out-of-pocket to that injured customer. This includes all of their medical fees and hospital visits that come with the injury.
- Third-Party Property Damage: If your team member or yourself completes work at a client’s home, usually construction contract work, then you are also at risk of being sued. This will apply to any on-site property damage you and your team cause at the worksite. With general liability insurance on hand, you protect yourself from legal fees associated with the damage. If there is any damage, then you’ll be held responsible for paying those repairs out of pocket.
- Reputational Harm: As always, customers reserve the right to sue you for defamation or slander. This normally occurs if you get into a verbal argument with a customer. Again, in this instance, your insurance policy will protect you from legal fees.
These aren’t all of the possible claims that could be brought against your company. There are so many more, and you want to make sure you’re protected from them all. If you would like to view a more comprehensive list of coverages, contact our team directly. Also, we always work hard to match you with someone that will keep you protected from legal costs that come from a suit.
Your insurance policy does not have to be expensive. Still, you do need to keep your business protected from lawsuits and allegations with Pearland TX best general liability insurance for small business.
What types of policies can I choose from?
General liability plans offer the most basic coverage option. But if you are looking for more comprehensive coverage, you can add on any plan to your policy that you’d like—Texas Insurance partners with policy carriers who offer them all.
- Commercial Umbrella: Commercial umbrella policies provide you with a little extra monetary and coverage support. This plan is the most common add-on to any general inability policy. It will give you a higher payout coverage.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: When your business uses a business vehicle, adding auto insurance will cover that vehicle in the case of an accident and any injuries that happen as a result.
- Management Liability: Finally, you can add on management liability insurance which covers your managers and business owners from any form of claims brought against them. This is important, especially if you run a highly efficient and packed business with customers from all over.
Your Small Business
We love supporting small businesses in any way we can. One way we do this is by offering comprehensive and affordable policies that you can’t find anywhere else. Lawsuits and other claims brought against your business can easily ruin your reputation or put you out of business. We don’t want to see this happen to you.
Therefore, it is wise to partner with our team today and find out how we can keep you protected. Your specific policies will be different internally, but at their heart, they offer you the same wonderful protection.
Rest assured that with our team at your side, you will remain protected from claims and will allow your business to remain in operation for years to come.
Give our team a call today at 281-398-1010. From there, we can match you with policies that work for your budget. Moreover, we can schedule a time to meet with you and talk about why our policies are the right match for you and your business needs. Remember that Pearland TX best general liability insurance for small business is the right choice for you!
Pearland TX Fun Facts:
- Pearland stretches across 3 counties
- It is the second-fastest-growing city in Texas
- There are two airports in Pearland
- Downtown Houston is only a short drive away from Pearland
- For more fun facts about Pearland Tx, visit our official website.