When searching for motor truck cargo insurance Pearland, TX, you want to be sure you get the best option. Texas Insurance Agency is staffed with experts in the field. They will get you the coverage you need at the lowest possible prices.
Sometimes the items trucks carry can get damaged or destroyed, which is why cargo insurance is essential. Please don’t wait until it’s too late to get covered. Contact our professional agents today.
Affordable Motor Truck Cargo Insurance Pearland, TX
All drivers have a responsibility when on the road, but truck drivers have even more weight on their shoulders. The nature of the job involves long hours of repetitive tasks. However, drivers must stay alert at all times.
Though it would be nice if accidents never happened, that is not our reality. Not only can the truck get damaged, but the cargo could also be compromised in the event of a collision. Worse yet, the driver or another driver could get hurt, resulting in expensive medical bills.
Having the right insurance can help cover costs that would have otherwise been on your company’s shoulders. That’s where Texas Insurance Agency comes in. We connect you with the best coverage at affordable prices. Our staff is well-versed in insurance, and we keep up to date with all the available options.
Cargo insurance is one of the most essential coverage options for commercial trucks. It covers losses that happen to the merchandise trucks carry. This can add up to a lot of money due to the valuable items that trucks often transport. Anything can happen in these consistent long-distance drives.
Not only is it a legal requirement to have insurance coverage, but it can potentially save you money in the long run if you choose the right option. That’s why it’s best to get coverage beyond general liability if you can. You never know what could happen, and each day that passes without proper coverage is a day where cargo could get lost or damaged.
Texas Insurance Agency is here to help you get the best coverage option for your truck. We always have your best interests in mind when connecting you with the best motor truck cargo insurance Pearland, TX.
Other Beneficial Coverage Options
Texas Insurance Agency will be happy to consult you on the various insurance options that will benefit you. Beyond liability coverage, truck drivers have a lot of aspects to consider about their line of work. Many issues can crop up regarding the products and services that truck drivers deliver.
That’s why Texas Insurance Agency strives to get you the best possible coverage. Some additional coverage options for trucking insurance that may be of interest to you include the following:
- Physical Damage – Damage to trucks are often not the first thing we think of with natural disasters. However, this does happen. On the rare occasion that it does, a physical damage insurance policy will cover any costs associated with this. More common with trucks is damage that occurs due to theft and vandalism. Trucks are often targeted for this due to the value of the items. Luckily, you can be protected from this costly event with physical damage coverage.
- Reefer Breakdown – If you have a refrigeration unit in your trucks, you should consider adding reefer breakdown coverage. It will cover the costs in the event that the refrigeration unit breaks down and causes damage to merchandise.
- Trailer Interchange – Occasionally, another company will pull your trailer because of a trailer interchange agreement. However, your vehicle won’t be covered under their use unless you have trailer interchange coverage. If you intend to interchange with another company in the future, then it’s a good idea to get this coverage.
- Non-Trucking Liability – Sometimes truckers must drive the truck when not on the clock. Of course, it’s not ideal, but it does happen sometimes. That’s why it’s a safe option to get non-trucking liability coverage for those rare events that it happens.
- Uninsured or Underinsured – Though it’s a legal requirement to have insurance, not every driver on the road abides by those rules. It could be due to a multitude of reasons. However, your primary concern should be to protect your and your company’s interests. If one of your trucks is in an accident with someone uninsured or underinsured, it’s essential to be covered. This will protect you from costs the other person cannot fulfill.
- Umbrella – Finally, if you’re looking for an insurance plan that will cover multiple spots, then commercial umbrella insurance is always a good option to seek out. It will certainly cover some areas that liability does not.
Our customer service at the Texas Insurance Agency will be happy to discuss any of these options with you further. You can be comfortable knowing that we don’t work for insurance companies. We work for you, ensuring you always get the coverage you need at the best possible price.
If you are interested in learning more about insurance-related topics, our blog has many articles that may interest you. Whether you’re interested in finding out more about commercial insurance plans or even personal auto insurance, Texas Insurance Agency has you covered.
Contact Texas Insurance Agency Today!
With Texas Insurance Agency, finding affordable cargo insurance coverage is just a phone call away. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to consult you on the various options available.
With an office conveniently located in Pearland, TX, our staff is ready to speak with you about what coverage will best suit your needs. Our agents have been well-trained to seek out top-quality yet affordable coverage plans, so you know you’ll be on the best plan with us. The wait for motor truck cargo insurance Pearland, TX is finally over.
Fun Facts Pearland, TX
- It’s the second fastest-growing city in Texas!
- There are two airports in Pearland.
- Pearland is named after the pear trees that residents once grew in the city.