Insurance Company Katy TX
Insurance Company Katy TX but haven’t experienced the excellent customer service of Texas Insurance Agency. Our experienced agents are qualified to find the best policy for you, your family, your business, and your property. Contact us today and become part of the Texas Insurance Agency family.
Insurance is mainly an agreement between a company and an individual to sharing risk. The concept of insurance came about because merchants of earlier times suffered from the demolishment of cargo boats. Initially, merchants shipped their goods by boat and risked losing everything if the ship was destroyed. Merchants then came up with the idea of using multiple boats to ship their cargo. So the merchants were more likely to make money even if one of the ships was destroyed.
Insurance Company Katy TX
The most common types of insurance are life, health, home, business, and auto insurance. When you buy a policy from an insurance company, that company uses the money to pay out on claims that submitted by other policyholders. State government regulates the insurance companies. Each state agency has a chief insurance regulator who is responsible for enforcing the insurance laws according to the state legislature. These insurance laws vary from state to state.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, the Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. Eventually, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company in 1998. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, Texas 77450.
Did You Know
- The word “insurance” originally meant an “engagement to marry.”
- The San Diego Padres have signed Matt LaChappa, the team’s former left-handed pitcher, each year since 1996 so he doesn’t lose his health insurance. At the age of 20, LaChappa suffered a heart attack while warming up for a game. Today, he uses a wheelchair and still has full access to the team medical insurance.
- America Ferrera had her smile insured for $10,000,000. The policy, paid by her sponsor Aquafresh, covers her gums and teeth.
- Lloyd’s of London offered an insurance policy to the covered dying due to excessive laughter at a movie theater. The movie-goers in the 19th century feared they would die from laughing too hard, they bought a policy to protect themselves.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions. Since insurance companies require him to use safety gear while performing his extremely dangerous stunts, Jackie often chooses to shoot his movies in Hong Kong where the safety rules and regulations a little more relaxed.
- The very first signed insurance contract happened in 1347 in Genoa, Italy.
- Taco Bell once purchased taco insurance. In 2001, the fast-food chain promised to provide everyone in the U.S. a free taco if the Mir Space Station crashed within a certain perimeter in the Pacific Ocean. So, to protect the business, it purchased a taco insurance policy to cover the risk. The Mir did not hit the target; However, the company would have forfeited $280 million.
- Insurance fraud cost property/casualty insurance companies about $30 billion a year and an additional $50 billion for the fraud of other types of insurance.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.