Affordable Life Insurance Katy TX
The conversation about life insurance usually prompts an uncomfortable discussion about death. So, you and your family shouldn’t add to the tense conversation by stressing to find Affordable Life Insurance Katy TX. Our agents at Texas Insurance Agency are standing by waiting to help you and your family through this complex process. Ultimately, life insurance is needed, but the stress of finding affordable life insurance is unnecessary.
To understand the logistics of life insurance, you must understand the roles. There are four roles relating to life insurance: The insurer, the owner, the insured, and the beneficiary. The following information is an explanation for each position:
- The Insurer – This is the insurance company. This entity is responsible for paying out claims in the case of death.
- The Owner – This role is responsible for collecting the payments for the insurance and submitting it to the insurance company.
- The Insured – This is the person whose life is the base of the policy.
- The Beneficiary – The receiver of the benefits of the life insurance claim.
Affordable Life Insurance Katy TX
Life insurance provides a death benefit to your named beneficiary upon the death of the insured. Once the insured dies, the beneficiary can file a claim to the insurance company. Then, after the company receives all the necessary documents and proof of the insured’s death, the beneficiary receives a death benefit payout. There are two types of life insurance: term and permanent.
- Term Life – This type of insurance is the most straight-forward and lest expensive policy. The life insurance company base the policy premium on an approximate term ( usually within 10, 20, or 30 years). The guaranteed price is through the length of the term.
- Permanent Life – This type of insurance is similar to the term life insurance but with a savings bonus. The saving bonus, also known as cash value, helps the policy exist in perpetuity. It is complex and more expensive, but it might be the best option for your situation.
Understand Your Policy
Some insurance teams are so quick to sell a policy that the insured doesn’t understand what their policy really says. This is where having Texas Insurance Agents will be a relief. The agents will take the time to get to know you as a person and as a professional before we begin talking about your insurance needs. This business model for communicating has been a winner for decades. The goal is to make sure that you trust us when it comes to finding the best coverage for your home, auto, life, and any other kind of insurance you might need.
Texas Insurance Agency is an independent agency in Katy Texas. We pride ourselves on being a one-stop-shop for your residential and commercial insurance needs. We work for you, not the insurance companies. That is a vital distinction that we want to make clear to any future customers that might be reading this very article. Our primary concern is making sure you get the best deal and the best coverage. You have heard of the old saying, “you get what you pay for” right? That is why we do not want the quality of service or coverage to suffer. We want you to continue being the consumer and we will continue matching your insurance needs up with the right company just for your specific needs.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
There are comprehensive packages that make Texas Insurance Agency your single source for your coverage needs. Katy Texas residents understand that we take care of our own. This small community of outstanding residents and businesses is what makes the relationships we build so remarkable. Our track record speaks for itself. We have been successful in lowering insurance costs for our homeowners by leveraging our knowledge and relationships within home insurance. Our team will aggressively negotiate insurance premiums so that you will get more bang for your buck. There is coverage that will result in an insurance product that is both comprehensive in coverage and competitive in price.
Contact Us Today!
Click here and you will be directed to our website. Now that you have done that, your second step is to reach out to our home insurance agents. Give us a call so we can set up a time and date to sit down and meet. Our Katy office is 21430 Provincial Blvd Katy Texas 77450. Click here to look at our website and some of the services that we have to offer you where insurance is concerned. If you would like to meet with Roland or Jeff, feel free to reach out to us (281) 398-1010. We will be more than happy to schedule a time to sit down and listen to your insurance needs. We look forward to meeting you and servicing you, your family and perhaps your small business.
Did You Know…
- Life insurance does not apply a monetary value to someone’s life. On the contrary, it helps compensate for the financial loss that comes with the loss of life.
- Even though it is called life insurance, it is a contract between the life insurance company and someone or something (a trust) who has a financial interest in someone else’s life.
- Life insurance is a risk management tool, not an investment. Even though some policies have an investment feature, it is rarely an optimal investment
- 70% of Americans are interested in buying life insurance that doesn’t require a medical exam.
- Over 600 companies in the united states offer life insurance.
- The United States has a total value of $552.51 billion in life insurance premiums.
- Metlife is the biggest life insurer in the industry in the United States. It is twice as big as its nearest competitor, Prudential Financial.
- The industry dedicates September as the month to inform consumers about life insurance.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was often referred to as “K-T Railroad
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.”
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.