Texas Insurance Agency is your source for trusted independent insurance brokers Houston, TX. Whether you’re looking for commercial or personal insurance policies, we have them all. You will have less to worry about in both your corporate and private lives once you are adequately covered.
We’re here for you, not the insurance companies! To plan ahead for all the unpredictable things in life, it’s essential to have the right policies. Once road accidents, lawsuits, and other unfortunate events occur, it can be too late. The financial and mental toll these events take on you can be irreparable if you don’t have the right policies.
What Your Company Needs
Starting a company and maintaining it is hard work. Especially when just starting out, most people would spend close to 15 hours a day on their products and services. At the same time, they are investing a large percentage of their fortune into running the company. But what if an accident occurs?
Think about the most common cases of workers being injured on the job or the company vehicle being severely damaged. With a single lawsuit from an injured worker, your company may be in danger of filing for bankruptcy. Similarly, a third-party driver from a road accident in which your company vehicle was involved could do the same.
To plan ahead and think about the big picture, we suggest getting adequate coverage. Standard commercial policies include general liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and trucking and transportation insurance.
No matter the size of your business, this is the number one coverage you should have. Although the State of Texas does not require it, it can save you a lot of money.
Think of our policies as major investments with a small cost. Businesses can get sued for a number of reasons, and we’re able to protect you from them. This includes bodily injury, personal injury, advertising injury, and property injury.
The lawsuit can come from anyone, even a trusted business partner. It is significantly better to plan ahead than face the possibility of having to file for bankruptcy. Losses incurred by lawsuits can reach unimaginable numbers. The damage reaches not only your wallet but your name as well. It could affect your ability to open up a new company in the future.
This type of coverage not only helps the employer but the employee as well. In the case where a worker is injured by machinery or accidentally slips on a wet surface, they will be protected. This type of insurance covers hospital fees, lost wages, and other costs associated with the injury.
Trucking and Transportation
If you own a trucking business, you definitely need this type of coverage. Not only is the vehicle itself at risk, but the merchandise it carries is also at risk. A single road accident could create a negative chain effect and lead to losses in the company.
To be prepared for unexpected events, it’s best to act now. The policy covers medical bills, workers’ comp, rental costs, and repair costs. Your company can be significantly covered with just this one form of insurance.
Build An Iron Fortress For Your Home
Just as you have spent thousands of dollars on building your company, there’s a high likelihood that you have done the same for your family. Accidents and inclement weather are both factors that can instantly disrupt your happy daily life.
The reason why people work so hard at work is to provide a better future for their families. But what good does it do if there are no proper financial or protection plans? Repair costs, hospital bills, and even funeral costs can all reach astronomical numbers. Even if you spend an entire fortune building a nice house for your family, it is not complete without an iron fortress.
- Auto – During your daily commute, you have most likely had to make an emergency brake at least once in the past week. Everything else in life may be perfectly controlled, but road conditions and other drivers are the one thing that will forever be unpredictable.
- Life – If you have a young one in the family, you’re probably already busy preparing their college fund and future car. Unexpected accidents occur, and at times, they can cost our lives. Life insurance plans will not only cover funeral expenses, but they can also pay for college tuition and living expenses, replace your income, and resolve debts.
- Homeowners – In the case of fire and all factors that could damage your house, our policies can cover a multitude of costs. This includes interior and exterior damage, loss of personal belongings, and injuries that took place on the property.
- Flood – Did you know that damage caused by flooding is not covered by homeowners insurance? With the weather condition and the Houston wastewater system, thousands of homeowners are at risk of flood damages annually. Our policies cover up to $100,000 in the contents of your home and $250,000 in its structure. People who have not experienced floods won’t know this, but a single flood could damage everything you’ve accumulated in life.
Why We Have The Best Independent Insurance Brokers Houston, TX
Unlike going straight to individual insurance companies, our brokers are able to give you a bigger range of policies to choose from. Although we are partners with numerous insurance companies, our mission isn’t to serve them. Our independent insurance brokers Houston, TX will only suggest plans based on your needs and what we think will benefit you.
Speak to our agents or visit us for a quote that you will be satisfied with. Rest assured that our independent insurance brokers Houston, TX at Texas Insurance Agency will provide you with policies that benefit you and your company.
Houston, TX Fun Facts
- The city was founded by Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen in 1836.
- Houston is projected to become the third most populous city in the nation in a few years.
- The country’s most ethnically diverse place is the Greater Houston area.