As a small business owner, it is important to keep your business protected with our Houston TX liability insurance for small business policy. Texas Insurance prides itself on being one of the best insurance providers in the Greater Houston area. As a result, we offer the highest quality services that our customers can be more than happy with.
Since the beginning, we’ve sought to provide services you can find anywhere else. Our prices are affordable, and our policies are plenty. More than this, we have partnered with over 10 insurance companies that seek to provide the same quality we do.
Our customers are the most important aspect of our team. You’ll notice this in the services we provide. By paying close attention to detail, listening, and paying attention to our customer’s changing needs, we make changes to our company that truly benefit everyone involved. We keep your wants and needs at the center of everything we do.
No matter what type of business you own, you need proper protection that insurance policies can provide. Claims can be brought against you at any time. Whether they have a base or not, customers are still well within their rights to do so. Independent businesses will have their own specific risks. However, no business is ever fully protected from risks. In any event, it is important that you are safe rather than sorry.
Choose our team today!
It is our desire to see every single one of our customers happy with our services. Therefore, we make sure to offer competitive pricing and exclusive rates you simply can’t find anywhere else. With our multiple options to choose from, there is no way you’ll walk out of our office without a plan in hand. Moreover, if you think a plan might work but find out that it doesn’t, we will work with you to find a better plan.
As insurance users ourselves, we look for the most affordable policies that don’t cut out on quality. If we look for these things ourselves, it would only make sense to provide them to our customers too. Notably, there are many reasons why we continue to outshine other agencies still today. So, keep reading to find out how we can serve you best. If you want to learn more about our Houston TX liability insurance for small business policy, this is the place for you to be!
What is Houston TX liability insurance for small business?
Liability insurance is most often referred to as general liability insurance or just plain and simple business insurance. At the core, this policy is made to effectively protect your business against monetary claims that might affect you. If a client comes into your business and is hurt or injured, they are protected under this policy. Moreover, the policy protects you against third-party damages that happen at your business location.
If any claim becomes successful in its pursuit, it will cause hefty monetary responsibility on your end. More than this, if the claim is widespread enough, it can seriously damage your building’s reputation. With no insurance policy or plan in place, you will be held financially responsible in an indisputable claim.
You can always benefit from our Houston TX liability insurance for small business policy in ways you never thought possible.
What is covered in my liability policy?
As previously mentioned, liability policies are strict and are only meant to cover specific workplace incidents. Therefore, it is best that you fully know how you’re protected. By knowing this, you can prevent any ambiguity down the line regarding your policy.
- Third-Party Injuries: If you have a client that walks into your building and trips over your belongings, they can sue you if they are hurt. With a general liability policy on hand, you will be fully covered for incidents like this. Moreover, you can provide important medical fee coverage for your client.
- Third-Party Property Damage: This specifically applies to most contractors who go out and perform on-site construction. If you accidentally put a giant hole in your client’s wall, your policy will cover the damages and repair process. So it’s always better to remain protected.
- Reputational Harm: Lastly, another incident this policy covers is verbal damages. Let’s say you end up in a verbal altercation with your client. They can legally sue you for potential libel/slander. Henceforth, this policy is put in place to protect you from the fees associated with a lawsuit.
There are more specific claims that you can potentially be held responsible for. However, we can explain this in more detail if you visit our office in person. We are more than happy to discuss the complexities of your insurance policy.
What policies are there to choose from?
Liability coverage is the most basic coverage plan. This is fine for some businesses. But some businesses will want more protection. So, you can add any of the following policies to your general policy for an added boost of protection.
- Commercial Umbrella: An umbrella policy adds just a small amount of added monetary coverage to your liability plan. We can meet with you to discuss the specifics and how much coverage you can add. But this is great if you are a low-liability company that doesn’t want a full-out protection plan.
- Commercial Auto: If your business uses a car dedicated to it, then this policy covers the vehicle. If you end up in an accident, you’ll want to have a policy like this on hand to make sure you can afford repairs.
- Management Liability: Almost any restaurant has managers. To protect you as an owner or the other managers you can add a management policy on. If you are a busy business with high traffic, this plan is just right for you.
Protect your small business!
Overall, no matter what kind of policy you chose from, you do need to have one on hand. It is the best possible way to keep yourself protected from life’s mishaps. Moreover, it can protect your clients too. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with us, call us today at 281-398-1010. From there, we can help match you with a policy that best meets your budget and business needs.
Don’t forget that we’re the best agency around to do business with. More than that, our Houston TX liability insurance for small business policy is easily affordable to any business there is.
Houston TX Fun Facts:
- Houston is one of the busiest port cities in the nation.
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest in the world.
- In the late-1830s, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- Houston has an underground tunnel system.
- For more information about Houston, TX, visit the city’s website.