With the knowledge and skill you’re looking for, come to Texas Insurance Agency for contractors insurance near me Pearland, TX. We’re the leading independent insurance provider in Texas that can get you the most affordable rates.
The Importance Of Contractors Insurance Near Me Pearland, TX
Whether you run a large company or operate a small business in any industry, insurance is always a good idea. A contracting business is no different. This insurance has proven to be especially important while operating on a job site.
No matter how much effort and care we may put into it, accidents are a nuisance that can’t be avoided. These accidents can include damage to property or an injury, like a worker falling off a ladder.
When you have the right contractors insurance, it can safeguard your business with the protection you’ll need.
With the right insurance coverage, businesses can find themselves protected from lawsuits and any fault in the event of an accident. This protection extends into covering any damages or medical costs, which prevents business owners from having to pay out of pocket.
Protect your business with contractors insurance near me Pearland, TX .
A Certificate For Success
In Texas, proof or a certificate of insurance is required for contractors before a job can even begin. This not only offers protection for a business but can help with overall success.
- Most potential clients may not want to hire a contractor that doesn’t have insurance coverage.
- The appropriate insurance coverage shows a client that you’re a quality contractor.
- When you have this insurance, it doesn’t just protect your business. It also protects a client from being held responsible in the event of any damage or injury.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a large company or an independent contractor. The state requires insurance coverage for contractors at any level.
However, this insurance is especially important for independent contractors. Not only is the insurance cost typically lower, but independent contractors don’t have the financial cushion that larger construction companies have. In the event of an accident, they could be forced to pay out of pocket to cover any costs. This could lead to the loss of their business.
What Will Be Covered
Even the most basic Contractors Insurance policy offers important coverage for your business. A standard policy option will usually include:
- General Liability Insurance: This is one of the most common coverages in a Contractor’s insurance policy. It will provide your business with protection from liability in the event of defective work, injuries, or property damage.
- Commercial Auto: This is an important investment for a business of any size. It can be offered for a business with a single work vehicle or an entire fleet of them. This insurance will cover a vehicle in the event of an accident, as well as any tools or material being transported.
However, Contractors Insurance is far from one size fits all. An independent contractor won’t require the same level of insurance protection as a large construction company. Because of this, additional insurance considerations are available. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Tools & Equipment Insurance: Individual tools won’t be covered under a Commercial Auto policy. Tool & Equipment coverage is available to cover the cost of repair or loss to any tools your business requires.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: This is another important insurance for a contracting business to have. This provides coverage for your employees in the event of an accident or injury. It will cover lost wages and medical costs while they are recovering. It also prevents a business owner from having to cover these costs out of pocket.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance Policies: This is helpful coverage to have. It’s ideal if your business has regular visitors or employees visit clients’ homes. This will cover you from liability in the event that a visitor is injured. It will also cover the cost of any damages that may occur while work is being performed at a client’s residence.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance: In the event of a fire, flooding, theft, or vandalism, this insurance will cover any repair or loss. It is also worth considering if you have a financial interest in the project. It’s usually aimed at property owners and general contractors.
These are just a few of the additional options to consider when obtaining insurance for your business. There are many options and additional coverages to choose from, and because of that, Contractors Insurance can be difficult to navigate. Texas Insurance Agency understands that and is here to guide you through the process. We’ll be a helping hand along the way and tailor an insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
We Work For Your Success
At Texas Insurance Agency, your success is our success. It’s our responsibility to our clients to listen to your needs and concerns. We’ll then work with you to tailor an insurance policy that meets your overall satisfaction.
You are always our top priority. We work for you to find the best, most affordable insurance coverage for both your home and business lives.
Nestled conveniently in Pearland, TX, our offices are open to welcome you Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM. While we’re closed on the weekends, we do offer an appointment only visit on Saturdays and Sundays. Our proudly independent agents and brokers have the knowledge, expertise, and skill. They’ll work hard to find the exact coverage you’ll need for your success.
We know you have a busy schedule. That’s why our website is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Texas Insurance Agency is the one-stop for all of your contractors insurance near me Pearland, TX.
Fun Facts About Pearland, TX:
- The first post office was established in Pearland in 1893.
- Pearland was once home to rapper Megan Thee Stallion.
- Pearland is known for its figs and pears.