Whether it’s business, auto, or anything in between, Texas Insurance Agency is your trusted source when it comes to insurance companies near me Houston, TX. We are an independent agency proudly serving the Katy, Pearland, and greater Houston areas, so no matter where you’re located, we’re right there for you.
Looking For Insurance Companies Near Me Houston, TX?
Unexpected accidents or damages can lead to financial loss, which makes insurance an absolute necessity that provides a safety net to prevent that worry. Whether it’s for your business or for yourself, at Texas Insurance Agency, we can help you find the right coverage that fits your needs and works best for you.
What Do We Provide?
You know you need insurance, but you might not know what you’ll need to have covered. Our experts at insurance companies near me Houston, TX will help customize a plan to cover everything you’ll need to make sure you’re taken care of, no matter what happens. Whether you’re looking to insure your business or yourself, our team of independent agents and brokers have the expertise to help you find what you’ll need.
Insurance for Businesses
The business you’ve worked hard to build is your greatest asset, and your employees are an extension of that. Let us give you peace of mind by providing Commercial insurance plans that cover all aspects of your business. These plans provide coverage for anything from General Liability – which will cover anything from bodily injury liability to personal injuries, such as libel or slander – to Commercial Auto coverage and more.
- General Liability Insurance is not required by law in Texas. However, it is an ideal investment for any business to utilize. This protects you and your employees in the event of bodily injury or property damage. It also protects against personal injuries, such as claims brought against your company. This insurance can prove essential as it provides help that can cover the costs should any lawsuits occur. So, while it isn’t a lawful requirement, it can prove to be a very beneficial investment.
- We also customize plans for Small Business owners to provide coverage for Workers’ Compensation, Property Damage Liability, and General Liability. Small businesses can be more vulnerable should a liability lawsuit arise, and having the insurance coverage that’s best for you can safeguard against any surprises that could potentially arise.
- All motor vehicles need insurance, and the vehicles you use for your business are no exception. Commercial Auto insurance provides the necessary coverage in the event of an accident that leads to vehicular damage or driver injury.
- We can also provide Trucking Insurance for larger vehicles such as 18-wheelers, dump trucks, tow trucks, etc. This insurance provides greater coverage than the standard for commercial auto, as it offers protection for not only the driver, but the goods being transported.
- Insurance coverage may not be the same for every business, especially the Oil & Gas Industry, and as such we offer a wide variety of policies to ensure all aspects of companies working in that field are covered.
Whatever you may be looking for, rest assured the agents at Texas Insurance Agency have the expertise to find out exactly what you need. Call us today for a free quote to learn what policies will work best for you!
Insurance for Individuals
Insurance is equally important in our personal lives, and our agents at Texas Insurance Agency can help provide policies that cover all of your needs at the best prices available. We understand the importance of protecting your investments, and we strive to provide the coverage you’ll need at the most affordable price.
- Your home is an investment that protects you and your family. Homeowners Insurance protects you in the event of an incident, providing coverage for any property damages that may occur, either to the home itself or any furnishings within.
- We’re all aware of how crazy Texas weather can be, especially during hurricane season. While Homeowners Insurance may provide a safeguard for damages that could potentially occur to your home, it does not cover the damages that occur in the event of flooding. As such, Flood Insurance has proven to be an equally necessary investment. Our agents are here to help with their expertise to find the best coverage for your home.
- Whether you’re renting an apartment or a house, Renters’ Insurance is a wise investment to have. This policy coverage can protect you in the event of unexpected damages (i.e. fire, theft) or circumstances that render your rental “unlivable.”
- Your automobile is an investment that needs just as much protection as your home, and we can find the right Auto Insurance policy that fits your needs. This coverage can protect you in the event of anything, from something minor like a fender bender to something more extreme, like storm damage or a wreck. We can also provide policy coverage for Boat and Motorcycle Insurance.
- We also provide Personal Umbrella Insurance, also referred to as personal liability insurance, which acts as a safeguard for you in the event of injury or lawsuit. This will help cover any additional costs that exceed the amount of what is already covered by your insurance, protecting your savings and assets. While optional, it can prove useful.
- As much as we may not want to think about it, any day of our lives can bring about the unexpected, and with Life Insurance, we have the opportunity to prepare for it. This insurance can help loved ones cover any expenses they may accrue in the event of the unexpected. Our agents are here to provide help with any questions you may have and can tailor the right policy for your needs.
No matter what type of coverage you’re looking for, Texas Insurance Agency is here to help. We work for you and want to ensure you have what you need to feel protected at the most affordable price. Call or come by our offices today for a free quote and find out why we’re one of the best insurance companies near me Houston, TX.
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- Houston, TX‘s nickname is the Bayou City.
- Houston has been the home of NASA’s mission control since 1965.
- Beyonce Knowles is from Houston’s Third Ward.