Commercial Insurance Agency Katy TX
Are you a business owner looking for Commercial Insurance Agency Katy TX? Our seasoned agents at Texas Insurance Agency are available to help you find the best policy for your business. We know how stress to search through the plethora of insurance companies for the perfect plan. As a result, we offer a stress-free process that our customers often appreciate.
Commercial Insurance Agency Katy TX
Insurance is a contract between and an individual and an insurance company to protect you, your family, and your property from financial loss in the event of an accident. The following is a list of the areas business insurance may cover (please check with our agents to confirm if these features are in your policy):
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Your agent can determine if you need insurance to cover a commercial vehicle based on any driving you may do for the business.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – If you have or are planning to hire employees this feature is necessary. This is because it will help you as the owner pays benefits to employees in the event of an injury occurring. We will find a policy that is best for your business and follows the laws of Texas.
- General Liability Insurance – This is important to business owners who own property. This feature will pay for any damage done to any property, products or services during an accident.
Also, we recommend the following professionals to consider investing in one of our business policies:
- Roofing Contractors
- Flooring Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Drywall Installation Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Window Installation Contractors
- General Contractors
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to offer the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We assist in helping you find the proper coverage you may need and together we can find the best comprehensive package. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. In 1998, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- Occasionally, business insurance includes a lawyer. Depending on your policy, it may include legal counsel. As a result, you can avoid the additional stress of seeking a competent lawyer who will assist in legal situations.
- Intentional criminal acts are typically not covered with business insurance. For example, if one of your employees intentionally commits fraud, theft, or assault, your policy may not cover the act, and you may be liable for the action.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions. Since insurance companies require him to use safety gear while performing his extremely dangerous stunts, Jackie often chooses to shoot his movies in Hong Kong where the safety rules and regulations a little more relaxed.
- The very first insurance contract was signed in 1347 in Genoa, Italy.
- The word “insurance” originally meant an “engagement to marry”.
- Taco Bell once purchased taco insurance. In 2001, the fast-food chain promised to provide everyone in the U.S. a free taco if the Mir Space Station crashed within a certain perimeter in the Pacific Ocean. So, to protect the business, it purchased a taco insurance policy to cover the risk. The Mir did not hit the target; However, the company would have forfeited $280 million.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums”. A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historic scenes of China.
- For more information about the city, visit the official website here.