Commercial Building Insurance Katy TX
Many entrepreneurs look for affordable Commercial Building Insurance Katy TX daily but miss out on the opportunity to utilize the knowledge of our agents at Texas Insurance Agency. We have over twenty years of experience locating the best policies that protect small businesses without blowing their budget. Therefore, we are the best agency to help protect your business investment.
Commercial Building Insurance Katy TX
Basic property insurance usually covers losses caused by fires, explosions, theft, vandalism or damages from vehicles or airplanes. Additional coverage, known as endorsements, covers the damages caused by earthquakes or flooding. Commercial insurance includes the following types of property:
- The building structure of the business (If you lease or rent your business space and you’re required to provide coverage, this coverage applies to that space as well).
- All office equipment, phone systems, furniture regardless of the ownership of the property (leased or owned)
- All company documents including accounting records.
- Manufacturing or processing equipment
- Additional inventory in a stockpile.
- The fencing and landscaping around the business
- Any signs and satellite dishes.
Here are the basic forms of the policy and the explanation of them:
- Declaration Forms. This document informs the policyholder of the type of insurance, the amount of the coverage, who is insured under the policy, and any other identifying details of the business under the plan.
- Condition Forms. This document informs the policyholder of the conditions of how the policy will operate and the rights and responsibilities of the policyholder in the event of a loss.
- Coverage Forms. This document informs the policyholder of the type of property that covered and excluded according to the policy. It also includes any limits, deductibles, or any other provisions set by the plan.
- Causes of Loss Forms. This document informs the policyholder of all the perils (loss) covered and all the exclusions that are not included.
- Policy Cover or Jacket. This is merely the cover of the policy that includes the table of contents or an index.
The Causes of Loss Forms
The following forms are available under a commercial policy:
- Basic – covers damages from fire, lightning, explosion, windstorm, hail, smoke, aircraft, vehicles, riots, sprinkler malfunction, vandalism, sinkhole collapse, and volcanic activity.
- Broad – Include the basic coverage and includes coverage for breakage of glass, falling objects, the weight of snow, ice, sleet, or water damage.
- Special – Covers all risk and anything not otherwise excluded in other parts of the policy.
- Earthquake – Covers damages from earthquake shocks or volcanic eruptions that occur within 168 hours.
All, make you are aware of all of the coverage and exclusions in a policy before purchasing it.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, the Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. In 1998, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- Occasionally, business insurance includes a lawyer. Depending on your policy, it may consist of legal counsel. As a result, you can avoid the additional stress of seeking a competent lawyer who will assist in legal situations.
- Commercial insurance typically does not cover intentional criminal acts. For example, if one of your employees intentionally commits fraud, theft, or assault, your policy may not cover the act, and you may be liable for the action.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions. Since insurance companies require him to use safety gear while performing his extremely dangerous stunts, Jackie often chooses to shoot his movies in Hong Kong where the safety rules and regulations a little more relaxed.
- The very first insurance contract was signed in 1347 in Genoa, Italy.
- The word “insurance” originally meant an “engagement to marry.”
- Taco Bell once purchased taco insurance. In 2001, the fast-food chain promised to provide everyone in the U.S. a free taco if the Mir Space Station crashed within a certain perimeter in the Pacific Ocean. So, to protect the business, it purchased a taco insurance policy to cover the risk. The Mir did not hit the target; However, the company would have forfeited $280 million.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.