Cheap Commercial Insurance Katy TX
We understand that searching for Cheap Commercial Insurance Katy TX can be a tedious task in itself. Our agents at Texas Insurance Agency have the experience that qualifies them to identify the best policy for your business.
Cheap Commercial Insurance Katy TX
Did you know there are other types of business insurance outside of the Business Owner’s Policy? Here are some other types of business insurance that business owners should consider purchasing:
- Errors and Omissions Insurance/Professional Liability. If your business consists of giving advice or making recommendations, this is a policy you might want to consider. This policy will pay for the legal expenses your business is liable for up to the limit of the policy.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance. This policy covers damages from an employer violating the civil or other legal rights of their employees. Additionally, the policy will pay any judgment award the employee and legal cost for the employer.
- Director and Officers Liability Insurance. This policy protects the executives of a corporation or non-profit organization if they are sued for managing the business without proper consideration of the rights of others. Additionally, the policy pays for the business legal defense team and the cost of an awarded judgment up to the limit of the policy.
- Key Employee Insurance. This policy is considered a safety net in the event of the loss of a key employee due to their death or disability.
- Umbrella Policies. The intention of this type of policy is to cover extremely high losses. It picks up any additional amount not covered by another policy.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information about the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, the Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. Eventually, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company in 1998. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- Occasionally, business insurance includes a lawyer. Depending on your policy, it may consist of legal counsel. As a result, you can avoid the additional stress of seeking a competent lawyer who will assist in legal situations.
- Commercial insurance typically does not cover intentional criminal acts. For example, if one of your employees intentionally commits fraud, theft, or assault, your policy may not cover the act, and you may be liable for the action.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions. Since insurance companies require him to use safety gear while performing his extremely dangerous stunts, Jackie often chooses to shoot his movies in Hong Kong where the safety rules and regulations a little more relaxed.
- The very first signed insurance contract happened in 1347 in Genoa, Italy.
- The word “insurance” originally meant an “engagement to marry.”
- Taco Bell once purchased taco insurance. In 2001, the fast-food chain promised to provide everyone in the U.S. a free taco if the Mir Space Station crashed within a certain perimeter in the Pacific Ocean. So, to protect the business, it purchased a taco insurance policy to cover the risk. The Mir did not hit the target; however, the company would have forfeited $280 million.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.