Cheap Business Insurance Katy TX
Are you in the market for Cheap Business Insurance Katy TX to protect your company? Our agents at Texas Insurance Agency are waiting to help entrepreneurs like yourself find a policy is affordable and properly protects your business.
We encourage every business owner to become familiar with the basic terminology of business insurance. Here are some key terms every business owner should know when they are shopping for business insurance.
General Business Insurance Terms
- Actual Cash Value – This amount is the difference between the replacement cost of an object and the depreciation value.
- Deductible – Business owners are responsible to pay this fee in the event of a loss paid by the insurance company. For example, if a company has a claim for 24,000 and the deductible is $2,000, the insurance company will pay $22,000 and the insured is responsible for $2000.
- Quote – An unofficial estimate of the cost of the premium for a business.
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) – A bundle policy that includes several types of business insurance to reduce the amount of the overall premium. This bundle may consist of property insurance, liability insurance, property and business interruption insurance, or various combination of other types of insurance.
- Business Interruption Insurance – Insurance that covers the loss of earnings due to a covered interruption in business.
- Certificate of Insurance – This certifies a business is certain types of insurance coverage. This document informs the business owners of the insurance carrier, the coverage, the coverage period and any other important information about the policy.
- Endorsement – Also known as a rider, this document can revise the terms of a policy. For instance, depending on the wording of the document, it can add or subtract coverage.
- General Liability – A policy that protects businesses from common types of injury and property damage claims.
- Name Peril – Specifically named hazards that are covered by the policy. The policy will not cover unnamed perils.
- Premium – The amount of money the business owner submits to the insurance company for their insurance policy.
- Professional Liability Insurance – Also known as the “Errors and Omissions” insurance, it protects businesses from claims of professional wrongdoing.
- Property Insurance – This insurance covers the loss or damages to assets, equipment, inventory, or any real property that the business owner owns.
Cheap Business Insurance Katy TX
Business insurance protects a business owner and their business from unexpected financial losses. Businesses tend to purchase general liability insurance; However, we advise our clients to think about buying coverage that protects their business as well. However, an established business does not automatically qualify for businesses insurance. A business can usually purchase if they apart of these factors:
- Currently a low industry risk
- Employ fewer than 100 employees
- Generate less than $1 million in annual revenue
- Work out of a small commercial space
All in all, make sure you review a business insurance policy carefully before buying it.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. In 1998, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.