Business Insurance Quote Katy TX
When shopping for Business Insurance Quote Katy TX, it is essential to understand all of the information from the quote. As a result, our agents will willingly walk you each part of a business quote and answer any question you may have about the quote. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service that makes our customers comfortable to purchase one of our policies.
Business Insurance Quote Katy TX
A business insurance quote includes four parts: Limits of Liability, Retentions, Admitted vs. Non-Admitted Carrier and Rating, and finally the payment. Here an explanation for each part of the quote:
Limits of Liability: This part outlines the amount the insurance company will payout for a claim and throughout the policy period. Make sure the boundaries of the policy comply with any contracts relating to the company (Leasing contracts, etc.).
Retentions: This part of the quote explains the deductibles relating to the policy. Higher deductibles reduce the amount of the premium for the plan. However, we suggest you make the best of your business and not choose a policy because of a lower price.
Admitted vs. Non-Admitted Carrier and Rating: An admitted carrier is recognized by the state insurance department to underwrite policies. The rating system is equivalent to the grading system. Although the higher the grade, the better, but the best rating is an A- or better.
Payment: The payment is between the price directly from the insurance company and the fee of the agency. Some carriers offer payment plans for direct bill policies.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the best comprehensive package for your family and your property. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, the Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. Eventually, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company in 1998. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- Occasionally, business insurance includes a lawyer. Depending on your policy, it may consist of legal counsel. As a result, you can avoid the additional stress of seeking a competent lawyer who will assist in legal situations.
- Commercial insurance typically does not cover intentional criminal acts. For example, if one of your employees intentionally commits fraud, theft, or assault, your policy may not cover the act, and you may be liable for the action.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions. Since insurance companies require him to use safety gear while performing his extremely dangerous stunts, Jackie often chooses to shoot his movies in Hong Kong where the safety rules and regulations a little more relaxed.
- The very first insurance contract was signed in 1347 in Genoa, Italy.
- The word “insurance” originally meant an “engagement to marry.”
- Taco Bell once purchased taco insurance. In 2001, the fast-food chain promised to provide everyone in the U.S. a free taco if the Mir Space Station crashed within a certain perimeter in the Pacific Ocean. So, to protect the business, it purchased a taco insurance policy to cover the risk. The Mir did not hit the target; however, the company would have forfeited $280 million.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home to the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home to the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about this city, visit the official website here.