Low-Cost Auto Insurance Katy TX
Everyone is seeking Low-Cost Auto Insurance Katy TX; However, you might find that achieving this task tedious and time-consuming. It is because of this reason that our agents at Texas Insurance Agency commit themselves to find the best policy to fit your situation and your budget.
Low-Cost Auto Insurance Katy TX
Discounts are beneficial when shopping for car insurance. These cuts to insurance policies can make the difference between purchasing a plan that is best for your livelihood and buying a policy just because it is all I can afford. However, many people are unaware of the various discounts available to drivers. Therefore, we have compiled the following list of common discounts insurance companies offer( Please speak with our agents and see if you qualify for a discount):
- Defensive Driving Course
- Driver Education Course for Young Drivers
- Students with Good Grades
- Parent or Family Whose Young Driver is Away at School Without a Car
- More Than One Car on a Policy
- Policy Renewal with Good Claims and Driving Records
- A Homeowners or Renters Policy with the Same Company
In addition to the previously mentioned discounts, drivers may receive extra discounts if their car includes the following features:
- Airbags and Automatic Seatbelts
- Automatic Daytime Running Lights
- Antilock Brakes
- Antitheft Device
As you can see, there are multiple ways to make your desired coverage a little more affordable and budget-friendly.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. As a result, we know we can assist in helping you find the proper coverage you may need, and together we can find the best comprehensive package. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. Eventually, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company in 1998. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. We also understand how finding affordable insurance is close to impossible for someone to find on their own without a strategic plan. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and your property. We are confident that we can help you find that perfect plan that protects your family and your valuables. For more information about our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- The average cost of auto insurance in Texas is approximately $934.22 per year.
- The nation’s average price for auto insurance is approximately $889.01 per year.
- The number of claims is a potential factor to price your policy.
- The type of car you drive is a significant factor to price your policy.
- The Toyota Sienna Minivan has one of the lowest yearly insurance premiums compared to all other cars
- The Honda Fit EV will add free collision insurance to the entire lease period.
- The first car insurance policy was underwritten by Travelers Insurance in 1897 as a liability policy.
- The internet allowed for premiums to decrease dramatically due to the option to compare quotes.
- Married drivers usually receive a married discount rate because married couples tend to have fewer accidents.
- Although drivers under the age of twenty-five receive higher insurance premiums, not all companies drop rates just because someone turned twenty-five.
- Half of your insurance premium goes toward administrative expenses, not claims.
- The District of Columbia pays the highest expenditures on auto insurance.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about the city, visit the official website here.