Cheap Auto Insurance Texas Katy
Are you currently googling Cheap Auto Insurance Texas Katy to find better auto insurance prices? Texas Insurance Agency can help find a policy you like at a comfortable rate for your household. It can be stressful trying to find a plan with has your desired coverage at an affordable price; However, do you know what determine your rate? The skilled agents are willing to educate you about the factors used when insurance companies underwrite a policy.
Cheap Auto Insurance Texas Katy
Insurance companies decide if they are willing to sell a driver a policy through their underwriting process. The Texas Department of Insurance monitor this process and well as receive notifications when changes occur within the process.
The following list includes the factors companies use to determine if they can sell an insurance policy and the price of the plan:
- Age and Marital Status. Most companies require a higher rate from men under the age of 25 and unmarried women under the age of 21. On the other hand, drivers over the age of 50 may receive a discount on their premiums.
- Driving History and Claims History. Companies tend to charge more if a driver has multiple tickets or accidents on their record. Furthermore, they may cost more for major convictions, various driving violations, and collisions with significant property damage. If a driver is responsible for surcharges, the insurance company could apply the fee to the premium for three years.
- The Location Where You Keep Your Car. Drivers who live and drive in the city have higher insurance rates because the probability of these drivers being in a collision is more elevated.
- The Car Type. Owners of luxury, high-performance, sports cars, easily damaged cars or cars with costly repair tend to pay higher rates for insurance.
- The Primary Use of the Car. Rates are typically low for drivers who use their cars leisurely versus using it to go to and from work or for business.
- Credit Score – Even though companies use this information as one of the factors to determine if they will sell a policy to a driver, they cannot refuse to sell you a plan solely because of this factor. The Texas Department of Insurance offers a free service to inform you of which company pulls your credit score and how it is used. You can visit their website here.
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. As a result, we know we can assist in helping you find the proper coverage you may need, and together we can find the best comprehensive package. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, be changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. Eventually, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company in 1998. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Therefore, we feel you should contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- The average cost of auto insurance in Texas is approximately $934.22 per year.
- The nation’s average price for auto insurance is approximately $889.01 per year.
- The number of claims is a potential factor to price your policy.
- The type of car you drive is a significant factor to price your policy.
- The Toyota Sienna Minivan has one of the lowest yearly insurance premiums compared to all other cars
- The Honda Fit EV will add free collision insurance to the entire lease period.
- Travelers Insurance underwrote the first car insurance policy in 1897 as a liability policy.
- The internet allowed for premiums to decrease dramatically due to the option to compare quotes.
- Married drivers usually receive a married discount rate because married couples tend to have fewer accidents.
- Although drivers under 25 receive higher insurance premiums, not all insurance companies drop rates just because someone turned 25.
- Half of your insurance premium goes toward administrative expenses, not claims.
- The District of Columbia pays the highest expenditures on auto insurance.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about the city, visit the official website here.