Auto Insurance Agency Katy TX
Are you currently looking for Auto insurance Agency Katy TX for your young adult? Texas Insurance Agency can assist with finding insurance for your teenagers that offers coverage at an affordable rate.
Auto Insurance Agency Katy TX
It’s their sixteenth or eighteenth birthday, and they are now an official driver’s license holder. After a quick panic attack, you realize you need to find affordable insurance for him or her. Insurance can become costly when adding a driver that is under the age of 21; however, your child must have an insurance policy that satisfies the state’s financial responsibility requirement. You can purchase a separate plan for your teenager, but you may find it cheaper to add them to your current auto insurance policy. The reason for this is because the insurance company will charge you for a teen policy which is very pricey versus adding an additional driver to your plan.
On the other hand, you might be thinking of removing your child after they leave the nest to save money. However, if you communicate with your insurance agent, you may find out that rates are based on where cars are located as well. As a result, their new resident may give you a lower price for their coverage. Also, you may be entitled to a policy adjustment if your child is not taking their car with them but will use the car when they return. All in all, make sure you speak to your agent about any changes in your household that could affect your auto coverage.
Offsetting the Price
About Our Company
We have approximately one hundred years of experience collectively in the insurance industry. Additionally, our affiliation with over fifty top insurance companies allows us to extend the following types of coverage to our customers: auto, business, life, flood, motorcycle, and boat insurance. We can assist in helping you find the proper coverage you may need, and together we can find the best comprehensive package. Contact us today and save yourself the time and overwhelming stress of finding the best policy and quote for your budget.
Here is some information on the owners of our agency:
- Roland Gardner, CIC – Roland graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education minoring in Speech/Communication and Life/Earth Science. Additionally, he graduated from the University of Houston – Clear Lake with a Master of Science degree in School Administration with an emphasis on Mid-Management. Although Roland started his professional career as a teacher then a principal, he changed the direction of his career and became an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner in 1997. After receiving multiple honors, Rolland decided to sell his agency. Then, after a much-needed vacation, he decided to start his own insurance agency. As a result, Texas Insurance Agency was born.
- Jeffery Folgleman – Jeffery started his journey in the insurance industry as an apprentice at his father’s Farmers Insurance Group Agency. He spent two years at his father’s agency where he learned the ins and outs of the industry. Jeffery became the agency’s manager is was responsible for acquiring over 4,000 policies for the firm. In 1998, Jeff aspired to start his own agency with Allstate Insurance Company. In 2003, he awarded his father the opportunity to retire by purchasing his father’s agency. However, after ten years, Jeffery sold his agency and set out to become an independent insurance agent. Today, Jeffery is a partner of the Texas Insurance Agency and is currently involved in the day-to-day operations.
Contact Us Today
We know the importance of quality and affordable insurance. Contact us today and see the various ways we can cover your family and property. For more information our company and its services, please contact us at 281.398.1010 or visit our website here. In addition to contacting us, you can visit our office at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450.
Did You Know
- Teenagers at the age of 16 have the highest crash rates than drivers of any other age group.
- 56% of teenagers admit to taking on the phone while driving
- Statistics show that teenage driver death rates increase with each added passenger
- 44% of teens said they would say something to their friend if he or she were driving recklessly.
- Teen drivers with involved parents are twice as likely to wear seatbelts.
- More than 40% of teen auto deaths occur between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- 56% of teenagers rely on their parents to learn how to drive.
- Crash risk for teens increases incrementally with each mile per hour over the speed limit.
Katy Fun Facts
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Once known as Cane Island, Katy was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums.” A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historical scenes of China.
- For more information about the city, visit the official website here.