Are you looking for Katy TX insurance companies near me? Texas Insurance Agency is exactly where you need it to be. We are conveniently located in Katy, where we can provide you with top-notch customer service and offer the right coverage. This is an independent insurance agent that offers home insurance, car insurance, and much more. We offer our personal touch to families and businesses all over Katy as your neighborhood insurance agent.
In this article, we will discuss our partners, the main insurance products and their variations, and how to get into contact with us. We offer all you can expect from your neighborhood insurance provider.
We only partner with the best of the best at Texas Insurance Agency. This way, you a guaranteed to be matched with the best provider for you. Here are some of our partners.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual is currently ranking number 4 among the largest insurance agencies in the US.
Progressive is another major insurer. They can get you affordable insurance.
Mercury Insurance conducts business out of California and is a popular choice for auto insurance.
These are only three of our partners, of which we have several. If we can partner with companies as big as the above three, you know that we can find you the best insurers with smaller companies as well. Each of these companies puts their trust in us to match them with their clients. Save yourself the trouble of going to them all individually and let us compare rates for you.
Different Aspects of Insurance
If you own a home, it is probably the biggest investment you have ever made or will ever make. Due to this, you want to protect it. There are several aspects of homeowner’s insurance.
- Dwelling Coverage/Standard Home Policy: This covers the foundation and structure of your home. Walls, roofs, and everything within are covered here.
- Other Structures: If you have spaces detached from your house, like a shed or shack, we can cover that too.
- Personal Property: When you have valuable property within your home that could be stolen, such as furniture, electronics, or jewelry, this protects those items.
- Liability Coverage: If someone intentionally tries to damage your property, we’ll cover that. It shouldn’t be your fault.
- Guest Medical Insurance: If you have relatives or family friends staying with you, they will be covered for an emergency if something happens to them during their stay.
- Additional Living Expense Coverage: If your home is uninhabitable, this covers living expenses or hotel expenses while repairs are being done.
Everyone dies, though some go sooner than later. If you have dependents that you worry will struggle after you pass away, it should be standard to set up a life insurance plan. That way, any spouse you have, your children, and your relatives can live comfortably even after you are no longer there to provide for them.
Term life and permanent life are the two separate kinds of life insurance.
- Term Life: If the insured dies during a specified term, this guarantees a death benefit payout. If the insured does not die before a specified period, they can renew or convert the policy to permanent life.
- Permanent life: Stays in effect throughout your lifetime as long as you pay your monthly premiums. Accumulate cash value.
While somber to think about, accidents happen every day. Death is almost always unplanned, and your family could be left to financial collapse after your death. If you would like to provide for them even after you have gone, this is an option to consider.
In Texas, you are required to carry minimum insurance of $30,000 for Bodily Injury Liability, $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 for Property Damage Liability. It is legally required that you comply so that you and others are covered during an accident. Texas allows no special exemptions for this law.
We also use a fault system in this state. That means that whoever caused the accident, even if it was inadvertently, has to cover it. For example, if you crashed into another car in front of you and injured the driver, they could take you to court by filing a lawsuit.
If you want to avoid court as much as possible, you should definitely keep your car insured. If an officer pulls you over and sees that you are uninsured, you will be fined and made to appear in court to explain yourself.
Texas residents pay about $1506 for insurance every year. This makes Texas one of the most expensive states to buy insurance in.
We also offer flood, motorcycle, boat, and commercial insurance plans. Take a look at our site if you would like to discover more.
Don’t hesitate to call us. At Texas Insurance Agency, we want to hear from you first so we can help you. There are a few ways to get into contact with us. First, fill out a contact form on our website and tell us a little about what you want. You can find that form here. After that, we will reach you by phone or email, whichever you prefer. If you would like to call us outright first, you can call (281) 398-1010. Our office is open from 8am to 5pm every weekday if you would like to visit us or make an appointment. Come visit us at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450! We have been serving the Katy area loyally and hope you will come to us with your needs.
Thank you for your time, we hope this article has helped you. It is very important you know your options! Remember, Katy Texas insurance companies near me can help you!
Fun Facts About Katy
- Did you know that, according to the experts, Katy is a UFO sighting hotspot? Cool!
- Katy was originally known as “Cane Island” for the river cane that grew there.
- Katy started as a hunting ground for the Karankawa tribes.
- You can find more about this great city here.