Katy Texas Insurance Companies have what you need to get started on your insurance journey. Insurance is a valuable asset to have, and for some properties, legally necessary. For example, auto insurance is legally required, and apartment leasers usually require you have renter’s insurance. Furthermore, if you have a family, insurance becomes even more essential. After all, you need to protect your home and livelihood.
Texas Insurance Agency can reach out to the best insurance providers, whom they have partnered with, on your behalf to get you the best rates. We will acquire the most competitive rates so that you can ensure protection on your person and properties. Allow yourself to rest easy while in the caring hands of our company. We promise to provide you with the best customer service.
In this article, we will speak about the different aspects of insurance and what you may need, how we can get you the best deals, and what Texas state requires by law.
Different Aspects of Insurance
Your home is likely the largest investment you will make in your life, therefore, it needs to be protected. There are different kinds of insurance coverage for homes.
- Dwelling Coverage/Standard Home Policy: This is the standard coverage for the structure of your home, such as walls and roofs. This does not cover flood damage.
- Other Structures: This coverage applies to sheds and detached garages. They cover buildings not connected to your house.
- Personal Property: This offers additional protection to your personal belongings, such as furniture, electronics, and jewelry. In case of theft, you need this insurance.
- Liability Coverage: Protection for the event that someone seeks damages against you after sustaining an injury on your property.
- Guest Medical Insurance: This will ensure anyone staying on your property in the case that they are injured.
- Additional Living Expense Coverage: If your home is uninhabitable, this covers living expenses or hotel expenses while repairs are being done.
In the case that you pass away, you want your family to be taken care of. This plan is especially important if you have children. When you die, a lump-sum payment will be given to your beneficiaries so they can go on without you.
There are two types of life insurance; term life and permanent life.
- Term Life: If the insured dies during a specified term, this guarantees a death benefit payout. If the insured does not die before a specified period, they can renew or convert the policy to permanent life.
- Permanent life: Stays in effect throughout your lifetime as long as you pay your monthly premiums. Accumulate cash value.
While somber to think about, accidents happen every day. Death is almost always unplanned, and your family could be left to financial collapse after your death. If you would like to provide for them even after you have gone, this is an option to consider.
You cannot drive in the state of Texas without the minimum amount of insurance coverage. You can be fined, sued, sent to court, or worse. It is better to avoid this altogether and make sure you end up on the top side of an accident. You will need an insurance company that will stick by your side.
There is a fault system in effect in our state. This means that if you cause the accident, you have to pay for it. This way, there is accountability. You don’t want to have to pay for someone else’s mistake, and they don’t want to pay for yours. This makes it fair so that you don’t have to pay out of pocket when someone is irresponsible and hits you.
Texas is one of the most expensive states to be insured in, so make sure you get the best provider with us.
At Texas Insurance Agency, we partner with the best. Because of this, you can get the best service. Here we will highlight some of our partners.
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual is the fourth-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States.
Progressive is just as large, if not larger, than Liberty Mutual. They offer affordable insurance for all properties.
Mercury insurance is headquartered in California and has assets of up to 4 million.
That is only three of the many insurance partners we have! As you can see, we partner with the best of the best, and if you look through them yourself we’re sure you’ll agree. Every one of these companies trusts us to match them with the right clients. You can rest easy knowing that we will find you the most competitive rates so that you’re not paying ridiculous amounts in insurance every month.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us! We can’t wait to hear from you. There are several ways to reach us. First, fill out a contact form on our website and tell us a little about what you want. You can find that form here. After that, we will reach you by phone or email, whichever you prefer. If you would like to call us outright first, you can call (281) 398-1010. Our office is open from 8am to 5 pm every weekday if you would like to visit us or make an appointment. Come visit us at 21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450! We have been serving the Katy area loyally and hope you will come to us with your needs.
Thank you for visiting us and taking the time to read with us. It is very important you know your options! Remember, Katy Texas insurance companies can help you!
Fun Facts About Katy
- Did you know that, according to the experts, Katy is a UFO sighting hotspot? Cool!
- Katy was originally known as “Cane Island” for the river cane that grew there.
- Katy started as a hunting ground for the Karankawa tribes.
- You can find more about this great city here.