Trusted Choice
Trusted Choice
A licensed Managing General Agency serving all of Texas "Join Our Team Today"

Texas Condominum Insurance Agents

At The Texas Insurance Agency we are committed to connecting customers with the best coverage possible for their home, whether it's a townhouse, single family home, or a condo.

Why do I need condominium insurance?

If you own a condominium and the association has insurance, you may wonder if you still need condo insurance. It can make the difference in providing you financial protections against the many situations not covered by the homeowner’s association insurance.

Your condominium association insurance covers the building, common property, and liability insurance for the association. However, it does not cover losses to your unit due to burglary, water damage, or injury.

Condominium insurance policies help protect you from personal property loss as well as damage to the interior of your unit. You will also have liability insurance protection for property damage or bodily injury to others.

What does a condominium insurance policy cover?

The articles of the condominium association and state laws decide which parts of the building are covered under the association's master insurance policy. In most cases, the association's coverage stops inside the exterior walls. This may mean that you are responsible for the interior walls, fixtures and your personal property and liability exposures. A personal condominium insurance policy would protect you in these situations.

The Texas Insurance Agency will assist you in securing a high-quality condominium insurance policy at a great rate. Furthermore, you will have access to our highly-trained insurance agents who can help you with any questions or changes you might have.


Local: (281) 398-1010
Toll Free: (877) 952-1010
Fax: (281) 398-0909

21430 Provincial Blvd, Katy, TX 77450